Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Whats new in CyanogenMod Nemesi Focal Camera app

Whats new in CyanogenMod Nemesi Focal Camera app

The cynogenMod has launched its own full featured camera app named the cynogenMod focal. It is a camera app that includes a number features. Here’s a short list of what the focal camera app covers.

• It covers the basic function of clicking nice still pictures and video recording.
    • You can click shots in the panorama mode using the app.
    • The camera has the same features as the Google’s photosphere and the VR panorama. Just take a 360 degree click by pressing the button for each frame. The app provides guidelines to the users to use it properly.
    • Simply click a button and use the front camera by changing the mode very easily.
    • There are dedicated options to enable flash, colour effects, enhancement, time mode,settings etc.
    • There are widgets to enable the scene mode, HDR, exposure compensation, ISO sensitivity, burst mode etc. selecting the widgets while on camera mode is very easily.
    • You can choose from aqua, black, white, sepia, solarize and many more options in colour effects options.
    • Each mode has several options like the scene mode has auto, night, party and sunset.
    • There is an option called as the infinite shots apart from the usual 10, 15 and so on shots.
    • The focal is said to have a voice command feature too.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Whats new in CyanogenMod Nemesi Focal Camera app

Can anyone please tell me how exactly foes it works? Can i download i for my Android phones or does it requires only phones running on Cyanogen?

Will it overwrite my default camera app if i install it on galaxy S3 running with the original firmware?

Hey NokDroid, just check out the following video showing Focal Camera in Action. Hope you will get to know what is it exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by NokDroid View Post
    Can anyone please tell me how exactly foes it works? Can i download i for my Android phones or does it requires only phones running on Cyanogen?

Will it overwrite my default camera app if i install it on galaxy S3 running with the original firmware?
    Nope, it doesn't required only the phones running on CyanogenMod, you can install it on any of the phone. Infact, if you have seen the video you will find that the guy using Focal camera on Galaxy S3 itself. I think that clears your doubt. And yeah, it will not overwrite your default Android camera, instead will be installed separately along side.

If you want you can Download Focal Camera app for your phone right now.

Thank you very much for the Download URL RPD. Appreciated. But can you please tell me how can we install it on Android running phones? The package doesn't seems to have any apk but the files which we use from recovery?

Yes, it is not an apk. You will need to install it through the recovery itself. Here is the step by step process for installing Focal Camera app on your Android phone:

• Download the package on your computer (just 10Mb in size)
    • Connect your phone to the PC and copy the package to your phone's SD Card's root folder.
    • Now disconnect and turn off the phone.
    • Boot in recovery. booting in recovery requires a combination of keys like Volume + Home + Power. but it differs from device to device. you will need to find out how you can boot in recovery. If you dont know, reply with your model number, i will tell you.
    • Once in recovery, select Install from Zip, browse and select "Focal.zip".
    • Confirm to install and wait for few minutes.
    • Once the app is installed, go to recovery main page and select Reboot System Now.

That's it. You will now find a new Focal Camera Icon in your apps drawer. Tap and explore the brand new camera features.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter