Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saints Row 4 Troubleshooting Guide: Fix Crashing, Lagging, Crash, CTD, Poor FPS, Black Screen, Sound and Game Errors

Re: Saints Row 4 Troubleshooting Guide: Fix Crashing, Lagging, Crash, CTD, Poor FPS, Black Screen, Sound and Game Errors

Yes, the game supports Xbox Controllers. If it is not working for you, can you please let us know what exactly the error is? Until then, as a troubleshooting, make sure Xbox 360 Controller is enabled from your PC control Panel. Then launch the game, go to settings , option, Controls and click Customize Controls. This may differ from game to game but find similar option. Here properly select Xbox controller. If still not working then probably you will need to download and any Saints Row IV PC game patch from its official download sources.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Saints Row 4 Troubleshooting Guide: Fix Crashing, Lagging, Crash, CTD, Poor FPS, Black Screen, Sound and Game Errors

Thank you first off for all the info you've provided on troubleshooting. I have tried a lot of the above steps but I'm still having issues.. To start off, all of my drivers are up to date, I well exceed the minimum system requirements for the SR IV game. Essentially, the issue that I'm facing is that when I launch the game, I am able to get through all the loading screens and "start new game", when I get to the loading screen with the logo at the bottom left hand of the screen, it sits there for a second, goes away and comes back and than my game crashes. I also noticed that when I go to options >audio, it crashes as well. I have tried disabling sound but still crashes. I have also tried "steam "set launch options" with -autoconfig and -nosound (etc) command. Please help.

Are you playing the game on your local PC or is it Steam edition?

What about intel graphic stuff? i have a laptop and wont be able to play sr4 if intel is too low, which makes me worry because my friend just bought the game for me and i dont want to not play it.

hello i am facing problem on saint row the 4 the game is not saving till it is having autosave features then also it is not saving i have to play from begining i am so tired of playing from begining again and again please how to save the game i am in so trouble

Quote Originally Posted by sumitchiddarwar View Post
    hello i am facing problem on saint row the 4 the game is not saving till it is having autosave features then also it is not saving i have to play from begining i am so tired of playing from begining again and again please how to save the game i am in so trouble
    You should try re-installing the game again. It is unusual problem. Before removing the game make sure you backup the your Save files (or you can also download the save game from here).