Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saints Row 4 Save Game for PC Download

Saints Row 4 Save Game for PC Download

Hope some one of you guys here playing Saints Row 4. I have played all its 3 parts earlier but the 4 sequence seems to be bit tough compared to earlier ones. Though i am playing it on easy mode and no matter there are so many weapons, i am still facing problems with the combat. I get killed easily while fighting with a group of enemies. So far i'm on fourth chapter and stuck here from last couple of hours. In fact i am not bored as well as irritated with this stage. Hence i wanted to know if you guys are having save game for SR4 starting from chapter 5th, it will be very useful for me. If anyone here completed 4th level, can you please provide me your save file?

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: Saints Row 4 Save Game for PC Download

Nope, i didn't found the game so difficult. However they have made it bit difficult compared to earlier ones but it is required to make the game more interesting from its earlier episode. Anyways, i started playing the game today itself and left it for today after completing the 3rd level. Probably will be completing 5th tomorrow. So check back again, hope i can provide you my own save files.

Update: Save Files attached

Hey guys, finally i managed to complete my game 100% in Solo Story Mode which includes all powers, all weapons and all vehicles unlocked. If anyone looking for the same can download from here.

Sorry, was busy with official works past days, hence got late to share. But yeah, i am with exactly what you guys were looking for. Enjoy.

Let me know if you face nay problem with mys saves.

Edited Sep 03, 00:27
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey guys, it would be surely very difficult to provide the save game file so soon as the game is launched just two days ago. many of the gamers might haven't received their copy yet. So i suggest you to please wait for more 1 day or two. However, as you are facing difficulty playing the game, here i have got something useful for you.

It is a Game Trainer for Saints Row 4 that will make things easier by providing unlimited ammunition, no reloaded, unlimited health, easy killing, super speed, and many more. I think cheating is better than leaving the entire chapter. If you want you can download the game trainer from the attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    It is a Game Trainer for Saints Row 4 that will make things easier by providing unlimited ammunition, no reloaded, unlimited health, easy killing, super speed, and many more. I think cheating is better than leaving the entire chapter. If you want you can download the game trainer from the attachment below.
    Thank you very much for the same Patcher. I haven't used the trainer for any game so far but seems like this is the time for it. I will surely give it a try.

Appreciated.

I dont need a trainer as i lost my entire save file after completing almost 80% of the game. So even though i install the trainer it will take me couple of hours to reach upto that stage. Also i dont want to play the levels which i already played so sincerely. I dont know how my save files got corrupt.

I request if anyone of you are having the save game files, please upload here for download.

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    So i suggest you to please wait for more 1 day or two. However, as you are facing difficulty playing the game, here i have got something useful for you.
    Hello Patcher, can you please share your files now? Still waiting. I am badly stuck.

Hello Friends, this my first post in this forums.

I found people looking for Save files of Saints Row 4. As i have just finished playing my game, thought to share with you guys. Hope you like it.

Download the Save files from attachment.

Hello Sr4, You are Welcome to TechDiscussion Community. Wish you have great times here

I really appreciated your effort to help our users by providing Save Files, but i hope you have read the Forum Rules properly. I wish you have provided correct files.

As we are not testing your attachment, i request our users and members to please backup your original Save Games for safer side before replacing it with any other downloaded save files from anywhere on the web so that if anything goes wrong, atleast you have your original save files.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by SR4 View Post
    Hello Friends, this my first post in this forums.

I found people looking for Save files of Saints Row 4. As i have just finished playing my game, thought to share with you guys. Hope you like it.

Download the Save files from attachment.
    I might be wrong here, but the save files are from SR3. At least when it says date last modified, it's the year of 2011.

Thank you very much for reporting us about the same MuteDesire. Attachment removed and warning sent to the user.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter