Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saints Row 4 Save Game Location on Windows

Saints Row 4 Save Game Location on Windows

Hello Friends, I'm back again, hope you guys help me out again.

Now a days i am playing one of my favorite game series, Saints Row 4 on my gaming PC. Before installing the game i already updated all required drivers and all to make sure i wont get any problem during the gameplay. It worked great for 2 days, i was almost completed half of the game, and suddenly the PC crashed today. I received the bluescreen but on next reboot system started normal. When i tried running the game again, as soon as it reached the Menu, i got one more Bluescreen. Second time when PC Started, it didn't crashed so far but here is the new problem. In Menu i can only see the option to start New Game, there is nothing to load earlier game. Does that means i lost my game?

I tried finding out the save files on my own but unfortunately i am not getting it anywhere on my system. Hence i am here. Hope somebody from you can please let me know the Save Game directory for Saints Row IV. By the way my system is running on Windows 7 and it is Non-Steam version of game.

Thank you very much.

Re: Saints Row 4 Save Game Location on Windows

Welcome back again friend.

I dont think just crashing or a BSOD can delete the save files, there would be some another problem. Dont worry, your save files should be still safe in their directory. Just check the following folder:

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\

Just make sure that you change your Windows Explorer settings to "Show hidden files and folders" because AppData is a hidden folder. You should find your Save files here.

Hello Rex, thanks for welcome and the help attempt you made above but there is still a problem. I went to the C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\ location but there are several folders, and no files that can appear like a save game. Is this the correct location?

Quote Originally Posted by Not a Minor View Post
    I went to the C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\ location but there are several folders, and no files that can appear like a save game. Is this the correct location?
    Oops, i'm really sorry dude, didn't provided the complete location assuming that you will recognize the further location as you are a gamer. Anyways, here is the complete save location on Windows 7:

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\some numbers\storage\

For the ones who are playing Saints Row 4 on Windows Vista can get the save files at the same location mentioned above, and for those who are playing it on XP can get it at the following path:

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Local\SKIDROW\somenumbers\storage\

You guys can also open AppData folder directly by running the following command in RUN (Win key + R) box:

Let me know if you guys need any more help.

Nice info Rex, appreciated.

Can anyone please tell me the save directory path for Steam as well as Non-Steam users as well?

Quote Originally Posted by HitMan View Post
    Can anyone please tell me the save directory path for Steam as well as Non-Steam users as well?
    Save game directory for Saints Row 4 on Steam and Non-Steam versions are as follows:

Steam Users:

32-bit System: C:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\(your_user_ID)\206420\remote
    64-bit System: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(your_user_ID)\206420\remote

Non-Steam Users:

C:\Documents and Settings\Core\Local Settings\Application Data\SKIDROW\somenumbers\Storage

Is anyone here having the save files for Saints Row 4? If yes, can you please share after chapter 3?

By the way thanks for the save directory path

Quote Originally Posted by RE-6 View Post
    Is anyone here having the save files for Saints Row 4? If yes, can you please share after chapter 3?
    I found a guy attached his save files in the Save game thread here. But i am not sure whether it is completed. You can download the same and see if it works. Just a suggestion, always backup your original save files before replacing it with any of web downloaded files.

Is anyone looking for Xbox Save Game for SR4?
    If yes, you guys can download 95% completed save file from the Download Center.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by RE-6 View Post

By the way thanks for the save directory path
    Hello RE-6,

I found three different save files attached with the Save thread URL provided above by Neo. All three are 100% completed. If you want you can also download one from the Download Center.