Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Amber Update for Lumia 920 rolling out now

Amber Update for Lumia 920 rolling out now

Nokia is soon going to update its lumia 920 with the Amber update. There was a lot of speculation about it a week before on which handset would be receiving it and about the features. The Amber software by Microsoft would enhance the performance of the Nokia smartphone running on the windows phone 8 OS. The release of the amber update was planned for some time later however the Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 users and avail this software now.

Re: Amber Update for Lumia 920 rolling out now

Hi, I am using Nokia Lumia 620. This software is said to boost the performance and bring about a lot of changes in the functioning.

Could you provide me with some more details. Also when would I get this update?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Jason View Post
    Hi, I am using Nokia Lumia 620. This software is said to boost the performance and bring about a lot of changes in the functioning.

Could you provide me with some more details. Also when would I get this update?
    The news of amber Update for Lumia is bliss for the windows 8 phone users of Nokia. The update would provide greater speed to your device, which includes a better processing image. The Nokia smart camera would be available for your handset after the update with lots of features. A new glance screen would be available for the big display memory device. There are a number of other features that your device would get updated to with the amber update.

Currently Nokia has rolled out the update for Nokia lumia 920. Lumia 820 and 620 is going to get the update after certain time. The exact period is unknown. However the other devices like lumia 520, 720 are going to get the update soon after it is rolled out for 920.

You would receive a pop up as soon as the update is available. Or you can check your updates for nokia section where the update is soon going to be made available. The update size is above 1GB.