Intex I-buddy had lately launched a new tablet named the connect II. This 3G tablet is already available across the mobile retailers in India.

The i-buddy connect II is an android run tablet. It runs on the android 4.0.4. The display size is 7inch and it is a WVGA screen. This tablet is processed by a 1GHz dual core processor. It also has a 512MB RAM and a 4GB internal storage. This tablet comes with an average 2MP rear camera to click photos and also for video recording.

Until now all the features looked average. The android version is an old one now also the storage and RAM could have been better. The good part of the tablet is that you can use 3G network and also carry out video chatting without much problem using the front 0.3MP camera.

This tablet can be used by the student as well as it has the inbuilt application named the Educlass which is an educational app. The battery given is a 3000mAH battery which gives a good backup. overall if you need to judge this tablet then the rating could be average.

The Intex i-Buddy Connect II specifications:
  • Display: 7-inch WVGA display
  • CPU: 1GHz dual-core processor
  • RAM: 512MB of RAM
  • Storage: 4GB of internal storage
  • Camera: 2MP rear camera.
  • Battery: 3,000mAh battery
  • Secondary camera: 0.3MP front camera
  • 3G support: Yes
  • Voice calling: Yes
  • Price: Rs.7299/-