Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to install Nemesis 2 (Titanium) JellyBean 4.2 Custom ROM on Galaxy Y S5360

Re: How to install Nemesis 2 (Titanium) JellyBean 4.2 Custom ROM on Galaxy Y S5360

Quote Originally Posted by yhongzki View Post
    sir I do have problem w/ the contacts,its all white.
    Make sure you have selected proper contact list (Phone, SIM, Google Accounts for example). If still the problem exists, you may need to try out installing the ROM again since beginning but make sure you perform Wipe cache/factory restore before proceeding to installation.

Re: How to install Nemesis 2 (Titanium) JellyBean 4.2 Custom ROM on Galaxy Y S5360

hi! i have installed your rom and it works great! except whenever i reboot or turn my phone on there's a promt that says the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. please try again.

what seem to be the problem??

That message is negotiable, you can just ignore that. It also comes on the phone we tested this ROM, but the phone is working good.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

Sir it is successfully installed but i have a question if you select about phone the android version is 2.3.6 but your rom is 4.2 right...

Hi, IMEI deleted after custom ROM. What I did not figure out the problem. Young GT-S5360 Galaxy root my device is using. Have not tried the terminal emulator. I have tried to restore the Galaxy tool box did not result. Manually copy and pasted it did not result in EFS. Could you please share if you have a solution? Thank you for your valuable comments. I'm sorry for my english is bad.

My phone wont start it just come to nemesis 2.5 hybrid-holo edition and shut down and again pliisee help help
    Last edited by aldo; 22-11-13 at 01:15 AM.

That's awesome man, but is it okay to flash nemesis 2 on my galaxy y while nemesis one is installed to it or i have to flash stock rom before i can install it?

There is no compulsion you must be running the stock ROM, infact it doesn't matters what ROM your phone is having because while installing any new ROM, we Wipe out the entire device in Recovery.

So, just go ahead and install this Nemesis 2.

I have successfully installed Nemesis 2 on my Galaxy Y S5360, but it seems that my ringtone isn't working. All my volumes are at maximum level yet i can't hear my ringtones whenever i receive text messages. And my mobile isn't on silent mode. If you have a tutorial on how to fix this, please do respond. Thank you very much. All help will be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by crescentsky View Post
    All my volumes are at maximum level yet i can't hear my ringtones whenever i receive text messages. And my mobile isn't on silent mode.
    Hello buddy. Dont worry, this is not the crucial problem. This is normal behavior with custom roms. What you need to do is just go to phone's setting and perform Factory Reset. Everything will start working.