Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Now send Voice Chats with WhatsApp v2.11.12

Now send Voice Chats with WhatsApp v2.11.12

Itís a bliss to all the whatsapp users. The co Ė founder and CEO Jan Koum has announced voice messaging feature for whatsapp. All the whatsapp users must be noticing a voice icon in their WhatsApp app just right to the text feild. Itís nothing but the new whatsapp feature wherein you could just press the icon and record your message and just release the button. Releasing the button sends your message to the user at the other end. Itís quite simple, isnít it? You could delete the message you have sent if you want to by simply scrolling left.

This new feature is of course going to make whatsapp a complete package. it is going to beat all the competition arising due to other voice messaging apps like WeChat, Line, Nimbuzz, etc. The new update is now available for almost users including all popular handset like blackberry, iPhone, android; windows phone etc. in case you havenít yet updated just check out the app store and download it. It is very simple to update it to your device. This addition is going to increase the number of users and help in easy communication.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Now send Voice Chats with WhatsApp v2.11.12

Thanks for sharing the same desidude. I heard this news earlier today but still my WhatsApp is not showing up those Voice/Mic icon.

Can you please confirm the version number you are using? Also does it requires any settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Youth View Post
    Can you please confirm the version number you are using? Also does it requires any settings?
    Nope, it doesn't requires any special settings. My WhatsApp version is 2.11.12, this is the latest version available on Google Play however if you go to WhatsApp official website, the version they have is 2.11.19. But i dont think that matters because the Voice chat is even working on the lower version as i attached the screenshot of my own whatsapp application which is 2.11.12.

If you haven't received the voice chat feature yet, dont panic. They have started rolling it today itself and will reach you soon. Even i got this later evening today though the feature as rolled out early morning.

Quote Originally Posted by desidude View Post
    By the way, can you please tell me how did you set that Custom background wallpaper? Appears interesting?

Well, WhatsApp now officially allows you to change the chat background in the recent versions of application. The option is available by default in your settings? Which Mobile are you using? Just go to Settings > Chat Settings > Wallpaper > and select your image, confirm with OK.

Check the settings example screenshot here: