Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 set for launch on September 4 Event

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 set for launch on September 4 Event

Samsung, the pioneer of smartphones is soon going to unveil its galaxy note 3. According to the stats, the manufacturer launched Galaxy Note 2 last year at IFA Trade fair in Berlin and now they again have an Event set at the same place. Also the expect upcoming big device from Samsung is none other than Note 3. Another hint that proves that this is going to be the Note launch is their invitation sent to journalists and punlishers, have a look:

You can see they have highlighted "Note" in front of the date. So get ready for the next version of Flagship Phablet, "Galaxy Note 3"

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 set for launch on September 4 Event

That’s such an amazing news. Provide me some more details of this handset. Tell me about its processor and other functions. I was waiting to switch my present handset with something good. This would be, I think, the best option.

Also I came across something called smartwatch could you tell me its features? When is it going to be released?

The features rumoured are quite appealable and would definitely be a great success. The galaxy note 3 is expected to come with a huge 5.7 inch super AMOLED display with full HD 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution. Viewing experience is going to be just amazing and watching movies and your favourite videos would be pleasing.

The phablet is is expected to have a 13MP camera with led flash and a lot more features. The previous series had great output, this one is sure not going to disappoint the crowd. The galaxy note 3 would be running on android 4.3 that is going to give you access to the never ending apps and games from the android market.

As of now the product looks quite great. Let’s wait and watch how different it is from its previous series.

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    Also I came across something called smartwatch could you tell me its features? When is it going to be released?
    Samsung alaxy note 3 is expected to be revealed on 4th September this year. Right now the processor details are not available. The recent rumours state that Samsung is also going to release a smartwatch along with the galaxy 3 releases. It seems to have a black and white display. It would have a time display. Apart from the time it would also have some apps like music and mail. This is going to be something really new in the market.

After September 4th in Berlin, Samsung today also officially launched Galaxy Note 3 in at the event held in New Delhi.