Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Install Official Android 4.2.2 leaked Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Install Official Android 4.2.2 leaked Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Samsung Galaxy Grand is all ready to get Android 4.2.2 update and it can be installed on your phone in very simple and easy manner. All you have to do is just carefully note down the steps and carry out the update process on to your Samsung Galaxy Grand phone.

Requirement:
    • If you are willing to update your phone with official Android 4.2.2 all you have to take care of is your model and firmware number as below provided process will only work on Samsung Galaxy Grand duos I9082.

• Download and install Samsung Galaxy Grand duos USB driver on to your system and connect your phone to system with the help of USB cable.

• Enable USB debugging mode on your phone from settings of your phone and make sure your phone is fully charged as this process requires more time.

• Backup all your important data, it can be used further in case of emergency.

Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: Install Official Android 4.2.2 leaked Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Once you are ready with the above requirements, lets start the installation process:

• Download the Firmware Package from here. In the downloaded file you will get all essential files like I9082XXUBMF2_I9082OXABMF2_OXA.rar and you will get .tar file
    • Now download odin 3.07 from here
    • Extrac both downloaded files on your desktop.
    • Once done, launch Odin.
    • Now switch off your phone and connect it using USB cable to your computer where those files are saved.
    • Press Volume Down + Power + Home button to enter in download mode. You will find warning on your phone just proceed by clicking Volume up button.
    • You will be able to see Odin mode on the top and downloading
    • After connecting you will be prompt with the message ‘Device Added’ this means your phone has been detected by Odin
    • Now you have to click on Code button and select CODE_I9082XXUBMF2_871997_REV05_user_mid_noship.tar .md5 file from the firmware packed extracted on your computer
    • Click on CSC and MODEM button one by one and select CSC_OXA_I9082XXUBMF2_871997_REV05_user_mid_noship. tar.md5 and MODEM_ I9082XXUBMF2_REV05.tar.md5 and add baffin.pit to PIT.
    • Now click Start button to flash ***.tar.md5 and monitor flash progress
    • After few minutes you will see green Pass message on Odin which means flashing has been done successfully.
    • Your phone will boot automatically. This can take time to restart your phone as this is the first boot with new ROM

Once done, check out the About Phone section. You will see Android 4.2.2 installed with some new features and improvements on your phone.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter