Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 will soon get Android 4.3 ROM, leaked images

Samsung Galaxy S4 will soon get Android 4.3 ROM, leaked images

I recently brought this Samsung Galaxy S4 and this phone is really a great phone with very impressive features like of air gestures and smart pause and play. Reason for posting this thread is I have heard about some news regarding the new Android 4.3 ROM for Samsung S4. So need to get some details by you all guys regarding this news.

Hope anyone here can provide me some information about this news.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 will soon get Android 4.3 ROM, leaked images

Officially there is no news of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM. Samsung is now the market leader of current situation and has gain access to the source code of this Android 4.3 version. Samsung is trying to port this version of Android in to the new Samsung S4 Google Play Edition and to check out this you can check the leaked information online.

Even if this version of Android is released it will be coming to only Snapdragon 600 version of Samsung S4 as test build version of Android 4.3 proved to be successful in this version of Samsung S4. There is hardly any features provided extra in this version of Android, camera apps was improved which had already came in to effect with prior update for Samsung S4.

So I should not get excited after reading some news regarding new Android 4.3 ROM. Thank you buddy for the post related to this news, now got the brief idea about the leaked news and won’t be trying to install any ROM for my Samsung Galaxy S4.

By the way, if I try with this S4 Google Play Edition, what will be the adverse effect on to my phone? Or it is fully safe to try out this update?

If you try installing this version there will be many things which will come in to effect. Your warranty will be void, will require lots of risk, will not be flashable with Odin and you will require custom recovery to perform this update on your Samsung S4. Soon Samsung will announce this officially then you can just install this software update on to your Samsung S4.