Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Where to buy Micromax Canvas 4

Where to buy Micromax Canvas 4

I am willing to purchase a new multimedia smartphone and have heard lot about Micromax Canvas series so I was looking for Canvas 2, but saw the advertisement of Micromax Canvas 4 and got inetrested for the same. so looking forward for this phone. I need to know about the hardware specs and price of this phone as well as from where i can buy the same. Please let me know soon as the phone is launched recently.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Where to buy Micromax Canvas 4

Mobile lovers now really awaits for new knocks from Micromax and yet again Micromax is all set to blow the market and his rival to rethink to capture the market. After the major success of Canvas series from Micromax, day by day quality of the hardware is being improved and is really capturing the Indian market really fast. Micromax Canvas 4 is being stuffed with 1.2 quad-core processor with 2GB RAM and good internal memory to save important data and save your favorite click with the help of 13MP camera shooter.

Though the phone got launched on July 8, there is still time to start the shipping. However you can do Pre-booking for your self. Pre-booking is already started since 28th June for amount of 5000 rupees. And so far more than 13,000 pre-booking has been done. If you want you can buy (pre-book) one unite for you from here.

Micromax Canvas 4 is priced at Rs. 17,999 with a Touch Flip Cover worth Rs. 3,000 completely free.

Re: Where to buy Micromax Canvas 4

Micromax Canvas 4 is really another awaited phone and the hope so that Micromax will not disappoint their fans. Phone specs which is revealed is really good and impressive but it should perform like the quad-core specs. Only disappointing feature this phone has is its battery backup of the phone. Phone is powered with 2000mAH battery strength which is big reason to worry, will this phone be good in long terms of usage.