Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Aakash IV to be launched with 1GB and 4GB storage at Rs. 4,000

Aakash IV to be launched with 1GB and 4GB storage at Rs. 4,000

I am looking for tablet PC for my younger bro who is a student and was willing to get a tablet for my educational use. I am really confused with the options of Samsung, Apple and Sony, this tablet is really very costly so wanted some budget tablet for my use. I have heard about the Aakash IV tablet to be released so wanted to get some details about this tablet. Please guys post some details about this tablet.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Aakash IV to be launched with 1GB and 4GB storage at Rs. 4,000

Aakash finally is all set to be launched in India and this was the most awaited tablet in the Indian market as this was told that this would be the cheapest tablet, which is yet to introduce in Indian market.

It is said that Aakash IV is tablet will be coming in the market with 1GB and 4GB internal storage and the price of this tablet will be not more than 5000 rupees. Aakash IV will have following features. 7 inch of display with 1GB DDR3 RAM with 4GB internal memory which can be expanded through microSD card.

Thanks for the reply friend. I am really looking for the tablet like this which should posses some good hardware specs and also with low budget. When this tablet will hit the market? I am really looking forward for this tablet.

Aakash IV is not a new tablet to be launched with same configuration as there are many other companies which are providing same and more superb features than this of Aakash IV. Let see what this Aakash IV tablet will mark it presence in the market. Iball and HCL are the major tablet companies which are the major competitor for Aakash IV tablet. It is also said that this Aakash IV tablet can come with dual bootable through external SD card and if this is truly available then this phone will be definitely be a great success.