Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Sony Xperia E to be launched with Firefox operating system

Sony Xperia E to be launched with Firefox operating system

I have heard a news of new operating system coming to mobile world named Firefox. Sony Xperia E is to be launched with this OS. I am posting here to get detailed information about this new OS and its features. Will Sony Xperia E come pre-loaded with Firefox OS or we will have upgrade for this OS? I am really confused. So guys please help me with proper information about the new venture by Sony.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Sony Xperia E to be launched with Firefox operating system

Sony Xperia E is basically a good smartphone and plus point is that this phone is launched for mid-range segment and this phone is really superb in terms of hardware specs and features. Sony Xperia E has 3.5 inch of display with 1GHz processor and 512MB RAM and good internal memory for saving your private and memories on that. Phone is running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and the camera strength of 3.15 MP.

Even I heard that Sony Xperia E will be launched with Firefox OS which is really amazing news but at the same time it can be bad news as well for Android and other OS. Firefox is made by Mozilla and supports HTML5 based applications and this will prove to be another masterpiece OS like of Android. Developers will find this OS very comfortable to develop applications. Firefox OS is very light to use and it will overcome the drawbacks of consuming lots of resources of basic specification so this OS will be lot more fast and reliable and your resources can be used for other task.

Firefox will not be released in India as this OS is operator driven phone and in India there are very few operators with that channel available. Also Firefox do not want to take risk in the market which is already dominated by Android lovers, this is the main reason for not launching the Firefox OS in India.

Wow, this is amazing news that there will be new OS like of Android. It will be really a great surprise as there is no other OS which is more successful than of Android and if this OS is very light and consumes less phone resources then it will be a really a great success because Android phone consumes much resources of the hardware specs. Hope this OS will be released in India too. Thanks for the information, it was really helpful.

Firefox should release this OS in India as this is the only market where people love uniqueness in everything. Android has dominated Indian market but it can happen that Indian people love this OS if there is something new provided in this OS.

If it is so that this OS is very light and consumes less phone resources then it will be a really a great success because Android phone consumes much resources of the hardware specs. Hope this OS will be released in India too.