Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: DARK Save Game location on Windows

DARK Save Game location on Windows

hi, i need an urgent help from you all for short query. As my title says, i am looking for the directory where the game progress is saved for the DARK game. I tried searching for the same on web but i dont know what to search as the results comes up for darkness, dark souls, etc but not for this game. Hope you guys understand which game i am talking about.

Please let me know where is the Save game directory for DARK. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: DARK Save Game location on Windows

I haven't started playing this game yet but as far as i know about the Kalypso Media Games, they save their save game files in the hidden folder "AppData". Hence in order to get to the save directory you will first need to unhide the hidden folders. You can do this by launching Windows Explorer > Organize > View > Show Hidden Files and folders. Now navigate to the following location:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\Dark
    You can check the screenshot below for the same as well:

Remember the location mentioned above is for Windows Vista, 7 and 8 systems. If you are playing it on Windows XP it may differ.

Hey guys, i need an urgent help from you all.

I started playing this game (Dark) three days ago and so far i was in the middle of the game, almost completed the 50% of game. Suddenly my system crashes today for some unknown reason after i attached a pen drive. I think the drive was infect and it damaged my entire system. After lots of troubleshooting finally i had to do complete format and reinstall. Well i did that and the system is running good. I installed the game back and it is running fine now but the problem is i lost my save games as well. I checked the above location, there is no file

Hence i came here for DARK Save Game. Do anyone of you guys have the same? Please provide me for download.

Quote Originally Posted by HitMan View Post
    Hence i came here for DARK Save Game. Do anyone of you guys have the same? Please provide me for download.
    So sad your pc crashed. Anyways, i have the save file for DARK. You can download the same from the attachment below. This is my own 100% completed save file.

I also found an another Save File in their download center. You can try out any one of them. Mine is completed only on easy mode but that one appears to be completed on hard mode. See which one you prefer.

Edit: Seems like there is some problem with the attachment. I am not able to attach file. Admin, cane you please fix it?