Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Ride to Hell Retribution PC save game location

Ride to Hell Retribution PC save game location

Hi, i downloaded the game Ride to Hell Retribution today morning and played it for few hours before i left to office. When i came back in the evening and started the game, i guess something went wrong because of the unexpected shutdown due to powercut because now when i am starting the game, it starts right from the beginning itself. I mean there is no save game, though i played it for over 3 hours. Now playing that again is going to be a huge pain. Hence i contacted my friends and found playing the same. He sent me his save game file via mail but didn't mentioned the location where i have to paste the same.

I request you guys to please let me know the save game location of Ride to Hell Retribution on Windows 7 PC as soon as possible. Waiting to continue playing. Thanks for your helps.

Re: Ride to Hell Retribution PC save game location

I dont think the save games can be lost due to unexpected shutdown. I mean, the only last progress cannot be saved in such cases but as you said you played the game for about 3 hours, you might have crossed several Checkpoints and the save system in Ride to Hell Retribution is based on the checkpoints itself. So except the very last checkpoints, all other should have been saved.

Anyways, if you have the same files which you received from your friend, simply copy the same at the following location on windows 7:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Ride to Hell \RTGGame\SaveData

And for the users playing on Windows XP, you will get the save directory at the following location:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user_name>\Documents\My Games\Ride to Hell \RTGGame\SaveData

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Ride to Hell \RTGGame\SaveData
    That's absolutely correct buddy. I am playing Ride to Hell Retribution on Windows 8 and my save game files are located at the following location:

So it should be the same on Windows 7 as well. Just as a tip, when you reach that folder and find any save files, just copy the same to any sage location before replacing it with any downloaded save files, no matter you got it from your friend.

Thank you very much for the help guys, i found my saves at the same location. As per BadBoy, yes i have my save files but as still the game is not loading the same, i guess they are corrupted. however i have backed them up, lets see if they get in use in anyway.

help appreciated.