Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Call of Juarez Gunslinger PC Save Game file

Call of Juarez Gunslinger PC Save Game file

Hello friends. I need some urgent help from you all.

I am playing this games since yesterday was reached about to chapter 4. Suddenly my system crashed with Blue Screen. There was some error code which i wasn't able to to note as system restarted in seconds. Anyways, i fixed it some how but later when i started my game i found it lost all saves. The game is starting now from beginning and is the sad thing for me. I mean, i played it for an entire day to reach level five and dont want to do it again. So as i found many useful save files on this forum, i think you guys can provide me Save game file for Call of Juarez Gunslinger as well.

If anyone playing the same and completed chapter 4, please share your save file with me. I need it badly.
    Thank you in advance.

Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger PC Save Game file

Well i am not playing the game hence cannot help you with the Save game file but i got something for you. As far as Crashing problem is concerned, you should check out the Call of Juarez Gunslinger Troubleshooting Guide here. I hope it helps you to play the game comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by LocalGuy View Post
    If anyone playing the same and completed chapter 4, please share your save file with me. I need it badly.
    Hello LocalGuy, unfortunately i am still on Second chapter of the game, starting playing the game just couple of hours ago. Hence i dont think it will be useful for you as you were on Chapter 4th. But if you want i can provide you the GAME TRAINER for the same. This is a kind of cheat that provides you several extra stuff and power using which you can reach the level in just an hour instead of playing it for the entire day like before.

The game trainer provides you unlimited health, unlimited ammunition, no need to reload the guns, one shot kill, autofil XP, super speed and many such things. If you dont want to use the cheat, atleast you can use it until you reach the chapter 4 where you were before, thereafter simply deactivate the cheat and carry on your genuine game. I guess that is logical, right?

So go ahead and download the Game Trainer from below attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey guys, if anyone here looking for Game Trainer for Call of Juarez Gunslinger PC edition then you can download one from below URL. Its working fine and very useful.

Call of Juarez Gunslinger +12 PC Trainer

Call Of Juarez Gunslinger saved game deleted after patch - I need the save file!

I really need the Call Of Juarez Gunslinger part 6 save game file. please let me know if you have it and send it to me!

Quote Originally Posted by alonbl View Post
    I really need the Call Of Juarez Gunslinger part 6 save game file. please let me know if you have it and send it to me!
    You can download the save game file for Call Of Juarez Gunslinger from the attachment below. Make sure you always you backup your save games before replacing them with any downloaded save files from web.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much for sharing the Save File friend. Its working good. i really needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    You can download the save game file for Call Of Juarez Gunslinger from the attachment below. Make sure you always you backup your save games before replacing them with any downloaded save files from web.
    tried the link u gave but the save file that was within it was of ending.... could u pls uploded save file of episode VI:The Dalton Brothers

Hello hellougot, just try out the save files attached with this article. Hope it helps.