Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Save Game Directory

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Save Game Directory

Hello Friends, i need a bit help from you all.

I bought and installed Call of Juarez: Gunslinger on my Gaming laptop yesterday. Started playing, worked fine until the first chapter but later it started lagging a little bit. The problem became serious until i completed the 2nd chapter. Now it lags too much. I tried restarting the system several times, lowered my graphic card settings, killed all unwanted processes, tuned off my security suites but yet the problem persists. So now i decided to uninstall the game from my desktop and computer and install it on my MSI gaming laptop. I will it with extended monitor.

But there is a problem. I have completed the two chapters on my desktop and dont want to play it again since start on my laptop. So i want to backup my Save games from the desktop. Can anyone please tell me where is it located? I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and have installed the game on its default located where the installer suggested me.

Thanks for your helps.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Save Game Directory

You should have tried re-installing the game right on your desktop to fix the lagging problem. Lagging and freezing may also occur due to Graphics Driver. You should always update your drivers before installing any new game.

Anyways, coming to Save game directory, no matter it is any Windows 7 or Vista edition, you will find the Save Game files at the following directory for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Call of Juarez - Gunslinger\Out
    Note: Dont forget to change the ''&lt;username&gt;&quot; with your User Account Name.

Save files are located under "Call of Juarez - Gunslinger\Out" folder in My Documents. Location is same on Windows 7, Vista or XP.

Hope it helps.

Hey guys, i need a similar kind of help?

My system crashed and i lost all my saves. Also the checkpoint save system is bit annoying.

Hence do we have any save game for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger? Save or Trainer ?

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by LocalGuy View Post
    Hence do we have any save game for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger? Save or Trainer ?
    I found a Game trainer attached here http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...Save-Game-file. See if it works for you.

I have the same problem. But my problem is little bit annoying to me because when i start the game and complete first chapter. Close game and after starting the game again. i have lost all save game. The continue label seems to be disable. Only New game label enable means i have to start new game. So please let me know what i do. I also search the save game directory and their is no directory in myDocucments folder. Please help me

Hello umar, welcome to TechDiscussion.

Are you sure you save the game because in this game the save system is made with the check points. If yes, then i think you should re-install the game once again as due to some reasons it is not able to save the progress. in such cases re-installing surely fix the problem. For more info and other problems with Call of Juarez: Gunslinger you can also check this troubleshooting guide. Hope it helps you in any way.

Regards.

Hi saans, Thanks for the reply.
    Yes i&#039;m sure i have save game as i reached on many checkpoints but still no progress saved. I have also re-install the game and check trouble shoot guide but no help for related topic.

When you uninstall the game, you need to make sure that you also remove its all contents including its traces, installation folder, save directory from My Documents, etc. You need to to move it completely from the device so that it wont leave any traces. Once done, restart the computer and then do a fresh installation. If you dont remove its traces, no matter how many times you re-install the game for any kind of problem, the problem will still remain after re-installation.

try this
    (C:/ProgramData/RELOADED/RLD!/204450/storage/out/save)