Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil Revelations Full PC Save Game Download

Resident Evil Revelations Full PC Save Game Download

Is there any one playing Resident Evil Revelations game on PC? As my titles says all, i am looking for Save Game file for this game. I was on chapter 5th until yesterday. Today when i booted up the system and launched the game suddenly Windows Got crashed. Somehow after troubleshooting for an hour i got the PC up. I think the crash was due to Windows Updates which i ran last night. Anyways, i fixed that problem. But now the problem for which i came here when i launched the game, it started from beginning. :-[ Seems like i lost the game. Well i played the game for more than six hours and i dont want to play it again from the beginning.

So if anyone else playing Resident Evil Revelations can you please share your save files with me? All helps will be appreciated.

Re: Resident Evil Revelations Full PC Save Game Download

Hello Leonard,

As the game is launched just yesterday, many people might have not even received their copy so far, and many of them might have just started playing, like me. So it would be very difficult to provide you full save game file. I will suggest you to better wait for some more time. Hopefully i will share my own half completed save file with you.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    But now the problem for which i came here when i launched the game, it started from beginning. :-[ Seems like i lost the game. Well i played the game for more than six hours and i dont want to play it again from the beginning.

So if anyone else playing Resident Evil Revelations can you please share your save files with me? All helps will be appreciated.
    I am not playing this game hence i cannot help you with the Save Game. But if the problem is just about playing from the beginning, i can provide you alternate solution for the same until you get the Save Game. You can simply download the Game Trainer for Resident Evil Revelations from the attachment below. This is a kind of cheat that provides several extra powers like unlimited Health, unlimited Ammunition, firing without reload, etc due to which you can get to 5th chapter within an hour ow two. Also it will be fun to play it with all these hacks.

Once you reach 5th chapter you can simply disable the Trainer and continue your game Genuinely. Not a bad Idea?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much for your helps guys, specially to hacker for providing me the trainer. I haven't use any trainer ever before but surely will give it a try this time. Your explanation was interesting by the way.

Help appreciated.

Hey guys, even i got Game Trainer for Xbox 360 version of Resident Evil Revelations. if anyone looking for the same, can download the attachment.

Hello as any 1 got any saved games as I was about half way through cheers

Quote Originally Posted by DADOOM View Post
    Hello as any 1 got any saved games as I was about half way through cheers
    Here is the 100% completed save for PC version of RE-Revelations. Let me know if you face problem with this save.

There is one more, another save file available in the download center, in case you want to check it also.

Thank u for the help but this 1 is not in English text> ResidentEvilrevelation100 so I cant use it any help or other saves .. please

Quote Originally Posted by DADOOM View Post
    Thank u for the help but this 1 is not in English text> ResidentEvilrevelation100 so I cant use it any help or other saves .. please
    Did you tried both the save files, one attached with this thread and other from download center?