Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Resident Evil Revelations PC Save Game Location

Resident Evil Revelations PC Save Game Location

Hey guys, i need a small help from you all. I bought this game yesterday as many of my friends playing the same. I though even i should give it a try. This is the first game i bought from Resident Evil series so far. I have played the game about 4 to 5 hours and finding it very tough, hence still stuck in the first mission itself whereas my friends have already completed 3 to 4 chapters. So now what i want to do is take their Save Game files and continue directly from 3 chapter. Actually i am not able to complete the first stage itself just because stuck at a stage where i get killed every time. I want to skip the same.

Well my friend already sent me the save files and i have that on my desktop. Problem is i am not able to get the location where i need to put these files. We actually communicate on email, i asked about the location to my friend and he is not responding (may be busy). So can you guys please tell me where is the Save game directory for Resident Evil Revelations?

Thanks for your helps.

Re: Resident Evil Revelations PC Save Game Location

Well, it should be right there in the "My Documents' folder. Did you checked the same?

GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Well, it should be right there in the "My Documents' folder. Did you checked the same?
    That's wrong Jake. Save Game directory for Resident Evil is not under My Documents folder. It is located under a hidden folder called "AppData". The complete path for the same is here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Pro gram Files\Capcom\resident evil revelations\
    DeadMan, check the above folder. You will fin your existing Save files. Just copy them on your desktop for Safer side so that if anything goes wrong, you will be atleast able to continue the game where you left. Then copy the files you received from your friend and replace them with your original ones.

GTS

Oops, i forgot to say that the AppData is Hidden Folder as i said above, so you will first need to make the required changes in your Windows Explorer so that you can reach that directory:

• Open Windows Explorer (My Computer)
    • Click Organize Folder and Search Options
    • View Tab
    • Now check mark 'Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives'
    • Apply > Ok.

Now go to that save location.