Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Metro: Last Light PC Save Game download

Metro: Last Light PC Save Game download

I started playing Metro: Last Light today morning on my Windows 7 gaming PC. Successfully completed about 2 levels. I left saved the game and left out for some important work. I remember i played it where i was drinking with my friends ion the game. But when i returned back home in the evening i found that the game was back to first chapter > later i found that my cousing brother was at home, he used my user account, found the new game and started it from the beginning. Ggrrr.

Now i dont want to play it again for hours to reach that level. It took me over more than 3 hours to get that point. So, i wanted to know if anyone else is playing Metro: Last Light here? If yes, can you please share me your Save Game file with me? No matter on which stage you are, i just dont want to play it again from beginning.

Thank you.

Re: Metro: Last Light PC Save Game download

As you know the game is launched just few hours ago, it will be very difficult to get the save game so soon. However, as the problem is just playing the game again from beginning which is obviously boring and time consuming, i can provide you a solution with which you will be able to cover that 3 hours of game play within half an hour. Yes, i am talking about the Game Trainer. It is a kind of hack or you can call it a Cheat for Metro: Last Light which will allow you some extra stuff such as Infinite Health, Money, unlimited Ammo without re-loading tension, you also get super accuracy, rapid fire, save location, and many more. I am sure this will help you to reach the level very easily and very soon.

If you need you can download the Metro: Last Light Game Trainer from the below Attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much for your help and the game Trainer buddy but i will surely give it a try but it will be the last option as i prefer the ave game file instead of any kind of cheat. So it will be very good and helpful if someone can provide me the save file for Metro Last Light.

By the way, help appreciated The Patcher :-*

Hey guys, i just signed up to provide some help as i have been helped several times here by you all.

Hello Show Stopper, as i am not playing this game, i dont have my own save game but was searching the web for the same and fortunately found one. I cannot test whether it is working not but would like to share here. If it works, it will be very good and if not, then sorry

Just download the Sav Game file from the attachment and see if it works for you. Confirm us so that it can help other guys as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
    Thank you very much for your help and the game Trainer buddy but i will surely give it a try but it will be the last option as i prefer the ave game file instead of any kind of cheat. So it will be very good and helpful if someone can provide me the save file for Metro Last Light.
    I wish i could helped you friend, but i am a Xbox gamer. I rarely play games on my gaming PC. As of now i am playing Metro Last Night on my Xbox Console and here is my save game file which is almost 90% completed. If any one playing this second installment on their consoles and looking for Save game, then here it is.

Enjoy!

Thank you very much guys. That is why i find this community very helpful for me.

i will test the files and let you know if i face any more problem. I wish it work for me :

Hey guys, even i found a PC game trainer for this game in the download center of this website. It is very helpful. I really enjoyed the game more than that without the trainer. It provides you lots of stuff. I think you guys also should give it a try. Its really a fun.

You can download the PC Trainer from here.

Hey guys, here is the fully funtional 100% completed Save Game for Metro Last Light pc version. I just finished playing the game and though to share the Save files with you all as i have received vew save files from you all which helped me lot.

So if you guys are looking for the same, download it from the below attachment, extract it on your desktop, copy the files in your save folder under My Documents and Enjoy. Make sure you always backup your original save game files so that if something goes wrong, you can restore your backup.

Enjoy.