Thread: Metro: Last Light Save Game location on Windows

Metro: Last Light Save Game location on Windows

Hey guys, i need a small help from you all. I have downloaded yesterday the newest game on the PC, Metro: Last Light. Installed without any problem and have so far completed about 3 hours of the game. I must the game is far more interesting compared to the earlier one Metro 2033. However there is a problem too. The same Check Point Save system. It happened two times today itself that i needed to left the game in between due to urgent calls from Office and left the game before reaching the save point. Hence I needed to play it again from the start. This was really very annoying and time consuming.

So i want to make some tweak in the Save files so that i won’t need to play it again and again if in case i need to leave the game in between. I'll let you know that later what tweak i am talking about. As of now can anyone please let me know where does the Save files saved in this game? I searched it in the AppData and Installation folders but dint found it. Where is the Metro: Last Light save game directory? Thank you for your helps.

Re: Metro: Last Light Save Game location on Windows

The save games for Metro: Last Light are located right under your My Documents folder instead of AppData and Installation directory. You will find it under the following location:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\4A Games\Metro Last Light on Vista and Windows 7

and

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Documents\4A Games\Metro Last Light on Windows XP

Hello F. Sage, I am too playing Metro: Last Light and i found my save files at the following location:

C:\Users\russel\Documents\4A Games\Metro Last Light

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    The save games for Metro: Last Light are located right under your My Documents folder instead of AppData and Installation directory. You will find it under the following location:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\4A Games\Metro Last Light on Vista and Windows 7
    Thank you very much for such a quick reply Gamer. I am playing it on Windows 7 and found my saves at the above mentioned directory. Appreciated.

Nice Info. By the way do we have any Save Game file for Metro Last Light for download here?

I badly need the save files. Something went wrong and my game is now not able to load the game. There is no problem starting a new game, but it cannot load the saved game.

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by HitMan View Post
    Nice Info. By the way do we have any Save Game file for Metro Last Light for download here?
    Hello Hitman, there is already a separate thread for Metro Last Light Save game file. They have already posted some Game Trainers and Save Files. I think it will be helpful for you. You can download the one you looking for.