Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Next Generation Aakash UbiSlate 7C+ Tablet will be sold for Rs.2500

Next Generation Aakash UbiSlate 7C+ Tablet will be sold for Rs.2500

This is good news for many. The next generation Aakash Tablet will be sold for Rs.2500. And this new tablet will be having more performance power. We can easily find some budget tablets in the market around Rs.5000. But Aakash would be first choice for much educational institution. The tablet sales are not yet started. But soon there will be an official announcement ton the same. There are some limited stocks only. The new model is UbiSlate 7C+ which features 3G support via sub dongle, 512mb ram, 4gb storage and 1Ghz Cortex A8 processor.

Re: Next Generation Aakash UbiSlate 7C+ Tablet will be sold for Rs.2500

That is simply awesome. I think there is no need of SIM slot here. An usb dongle support is simply more than enough. I had last time ordered Akash tablet but got nothing till today. The government is making a limited edition here due to which it is not reaching in the hands of all people.

Having a tablet is great for kids. They can learn ample of things on it and it is much more affordable for everyone compared to a desktop. I hope soon we will get more variation in the model.

Companies like Wespro are already selling a budget tablet in the market. My friend has an Aakash tab with him. The tab is just designed to give out basic support. It is too weak in terms of hardware and performance. I think this new model will be simply far better and great. Is there a SIM model also available in that. Because here sim connectivity is getting common day by day and I hope that SIM model will great for kids to get information from web online instantly.

Aakash was actually a good hit in India. It is the world's cheapest tablet. And the new one will be far better. As per the news that I had seen it states Aakash 3 will be 30% more better in terms of hardware compare to the older series. The price is Rs.2500 that does not include taxes.

You cannot find a budget tablet in the entire world at that price range. I will not say it is the best one but atleast we are having a digital device that can allow kids to learn in more interactive way. And it is correct that it will far more affordable compare to desktop.

There are actually two variations in that tablet. The first one that has usb support for dongles and the second with sim slot. The touch interface will be better here. The price of tab with sim is unknown yet. That will also have wifi. Both tabs will offer same kind of hardware. Which is 1Ghz processor and 512mb ram. The performance output here will be decent. It is not so great but average. And if talk about studies only then this one would be best budget tab. Still today we are having more choices for tablet pc.