Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Call of Duty: Ghosts releasing November 5th

Call of Duty: Ghosts releasing November 5th

The new edition of Call of Duty is going to release in the first week of November. Named as COD: Ghosts, the new chapter will offer a better gameplay and some attractive content. There is no clear information yet available on the actual features. A teaser video is available on YouTube that simply offers a glimpse of the game play. Have a look:

Some new changes might be really interesting here. The release date here is not actually officially confirmed but said to be launched in November’s first week, probably 5th November. I will update here when COD Ghost gets released for pre-order.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts releasing November 5th

I had seen that video. I am not able to understand what the game actually offers. It just shows different kinds of warrior while as far as I know COD is fully action packed battle game. I think the warriors shown in the video are simply defining the countries which are going to be included or kind of soldier. This will be great news for the fans of COD. I hope the game release quiet soon and everyone would get chance to play the same and I hope would get more attractive game play out of the same.

I am also here confused after watching the trailer. I went on web to find out more information about the game and found that it is going to be released for new generation console also.

So that simply means in future the new consoles will be also released with the same. There is lot of suspense here. I hope the game will be great. It is long time yet Call of Duty has not yet announced anything special. I thought this would be the new edition of game, but this is just an upcoming add-on.

The teaser is just clueless. I went to the official website and found that the date for the same was marked as March 21, 2013. The game is set for pre-order. So those who are simply die-hard fan for Call of Duty: Ghosts then simply pre-order the same from Amazon for $59.99. And the title that I found was Masked Warrior not Ghost.

I hope both are same. If they are different then it looks Ghosts will be held to be revealed in November which will be different edition and for the month of May, Masked Warrior is set to release.

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    The teaser is just clueless. I went to the official website and found that the date for the same was marked as March 21, 2013. The game is set for pre-order. So those who are simply die-hard fan for Call of Duty: Ghosts then simply pre-order the same from Amazon for $59.99. And the title that I found was Masked Warrior not Ghost.
    Both are same. Call of Duty: Ghost is the final game and Masked Warrior here is an add-on. There is no great difference in the game play. The only difference here is that the new game will be having some new Characters that's all. While the game play will lie same as it was before. It is actually a fast paced action game which offers a great new feature of playing fps game. It is a bit annoying that the features and other related information about the game is still kept in dark.