Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 fall backs in benchmarks with Xiaomi Mi2S

Samsung Galaxy S4 fall backs in benchmarks with Xiaomi Mi2S

You might get surprised after hearing that a Chinese made phone Xiaomi Mi2S, beats Galaxy S4 in terms of performance. During the benchmarking test, Xiaomi Mi2S has scored a great score and termed as one of the high performance phone available in the market. The phone runs on Quad Core Snapdragon 600 1.7Ghz processor. The device is exceptionally great in performance and delivers great output also. There are ample of comparison video on the web that gives you live result on the performance chart. Here is the complete list of Specifications:

• 4.3-inch 720p display
    • 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 Krait 300 processor
    • 2GB of RAM
    • Storage: 16GB / 32GB
    • Camera: 8-megapixel camera / 13 Megapixel camera

Note, the device comes in 2 variants, that is 16GB with 8 Megapixel Camera and 32GB with 13 Megapixel camera.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 fall backs in benchmarks with Xiaomi Mi2S

I had seen that videos. The device scored 25,913 on AnTuTu Benchmarking test, that’s actually more than the 25,446 score of the Galaxy S4. Surprising.

It is really true that this phone can beat Galaxy S4 in terms of performance. This is really awesome. And above all, this mobile device is lot more cheaper compare to Galaxy S4. I wait for India launch which can give me a bit more information on the current price. The international price that I found was around $322. Which if comes in India might lie around below Rs.25,000. This makes the device an extremely cheaper phone compares to Galaxy S4. I hope this will be released soon in India.

I do not think it will be better to compare Galaxy S4 like device with a china phone. They are not durable at all. The phone might work great for few months but later if there is a drastic fall in performance then what will you do. You had just wasted a good amount.

It is better to go for Galaxy S3 here. It is another great device which is capable of giving all performance support. I found the device great for gaming and other stuff. I hope you can find the right difference. What matters the most is the hardware make.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I do not think it will be better to compare Galaxy S4 like device with a china phone. They are not durable at all. The phone might work great for few months but later if there is a drastic fall in performance then what will you do. You had just wasted a good amount.
    I agree with that. Branded products are simply different compare to what we get in the market. They might not be loaded with proper elements that make the device durable for long run. I had faced a similar issue long before. I had purchased a china phone in place of branded touch screen device, and the screen just stopped working after couple of months. I carried to the phone to number of shops and they said that they cannot repair it as they are not having the parts for the device. Under this branded phones are far better.

Xiaomi Mi2S is a nice phone. I had seen a video review of the device that makes it good enough for intensive work. The phone features a 1.7Ghz Quad core processor which is able to give extreme performance.

It comes with a 16GB storage and 13MP camera. So it terms feature this device is much greater than Galaxy S4. According to me Xiaomi Mi2S will be one of the best budget phones in the market with great features and high end hardware configuration.