Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: New Samsung mobile “Samsung Galaxy Core” leaked images and specifications

New Samsung mobile “Samsung Galaxy Core” leaked images and specifications

I had seen a new mobile just released by Samsung. Called as Samsung Core the mobile features a 4.inch display with dual sim support. The price is not yet confirmed. The device is going to have a better processor and would be a budget device. While in terms of feature it might be quiet similar to Galaxy Grand Duos. There are chances of getting this mobile quiet early but soon but somehow there can be some delay due to Galaxy S4. The cost of the mobile is said to be some around Rs.20, 000.

Samsung Galaxy Core Specifications

• Display: 4.3 Inch TFT capacitive touchscreen
    • Resolution: 800 × 480 pixels Resolution
    • CPU: 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor
    • RAM: 768 MB RAM
    • Storage: 8GB Internal Memory, Expandable upto 32GB
    • Camera: 5 Megapixel Rear Camera , 0.3 Front facing Camera
    • Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS

Re: New Samsung mobile “Samsung Galaxy Core” leaked images and specifications

Seems like I made a mistake by purchasing Galaxy Grand. I thought this mobile would be great but it is not really. Compare to that I would have added more money in buying Galaxy S3. This device is having a bit better processor and also good in performance.

Galaxy Grand just lacks some great features and performance wise it is also very poor. I am unable to figure out the reason behind the same. I thought Samsung just released another variation of Grand device. It is always better to go for high end devices.

I had seen specs of Samsung Core. There is no clear information available whether this device will be released finally or not. It is a dual sim phone and it will offer a 1.2 GHz dual core CPU. So that can be simply enough for the performance. The ram used inside it is 768MB. The internal storage inside the same is 8GB ram.

According to specs the device looks to be great while you can extend the storage by adding a micro SD card also. The screen size of the device will be around 4.3inch. It is a WVGA display.

Quote Originally Posted by WhosThis? View Post
    Seems like I made a mistake by purchasing Galaxy Grand. I thought this mobile would be great but it is not really. Compare to that I would have added more money in buying Galaxy S3. This device is having a bit better processor and also good in performance.
    I agree that Galaxy Grand is not a great device. The phone is a reasonable in terms of performance. You can get a mid budget device with reasonable output. You cannot expect something great out of it. But if you are ready to invest around 20K for a mobile then there are ample of devices that come in that price range and some of them just offer you a Quad Core CPU with higher physical ram and more storage.

So just try to find more models on the web. Look for mobile models under some other brands also.

Samsung Core does not look so special. I am having great expectations from Galaxy S4. I am waiting back for the price fall. It is common that when the device is released it is always costly. But as time goes on the devices has a great fall in the price.

I think Micromax Canvas can easily beat Galaxy Grand and Samsung Core. So it is not worth to invest on a budget phones that in future is not going to give you great output. Ample of time the budget mobile phone of Samsung does not really give better output.