Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Instantly transfer files from android devices with Superbeam

Instantly transfer files from android devices with Superbeam

If you need some nice app to transfer files from one android device to another instantly then just try a tiny app called as SuperBeam. It is a nice app that instantly moves files to another device through a bar code. There is no problem in using the same. It is one of the easiest applications I had seen on the web. The app just work on some bar code format and instantly transfer files to other system without messing with paring or Bluetooth stuff. It just works fine.

If you want you can download the same from here : Superbeam

Re: Instantly transfer files from android devices with Superbeam

I had tested that application. I found it really very simple to use. The app just works well through camera. It is really a very innovative and smart thinking. Before this I was using Bluetooth to transfer files but that use to take long time. And also sometime the process is affected. The best part of using this application is that it works on the existing wifi network without much interference. Just scan the code and put the files on sharing. It looks like it has some kind of internal ftp settings for the process.

I was using eShare before. I think eShare with SuperBeam is one of the best combinations for sharing files. It works really easy. With eShare it is simply best to share files through a pc and through SuperBeam via different devices. I had never seen this kind of application for any other devices.

This is one of the greatest benefits of using android devices. It works really well in terms of application share and performance and there is no issue at all with the file transfer stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by danger_rama View Post
    If you need some nice app to transfer files from one android device to another instantly then just try a tiny app called as SuperBeam. It is a nice app that instantly moves files to another device through a bar code. There is no problem in using the same. It is one of the easiest applications I had seen on the web.
    I had tested that application that simply works great. I thought it might not give an appropriate output. And above you do not require wifi connection also for the same. The transfer rate is also around 30 mbps. I had never seen such application on any other platform.

The only condition here is that your device must have a portable hotspot. If that feature is not supported then it might use Bluetooth and the transfer rate will be affected. Right now when I am transferring the file from my tablet I am getting around 30mbps of constant speed.

5 stars from me also. This app is just great. It offers a nice way of transferring video files. I am having lots of videos in my tablets. I tried to transfer them from Bluetooth but as usual it takes a really long time. I was actually messing around with ES Explorer here. I had created a shared network on the web and copied all my files on the same. But sometime ES Explorer shows files and sometime it does not. So later on I found superbeam which is extremely cool application to use.