Thread: Download WhatsApp messenger for Samsung Rex 60, Rex 70, Rex 80 and Rex 90

Download WhatsApp messenger for Samsung Rex 60, Rex 70, Rex 80 and Rex 90

Hey guys, I just signed up for an urgent help. I have found several important stuffs here for “Direct Download” like WhatsApp for several Nokia Mobiles, game trainers or Save games and many other softwares. Hence I hope I will get some help here. Actually I recently bought two smartphones from Samsung’s newest series, that are Rex 70 and Rex 90 for me and my younger brother. We are able to use facebook, internet, chaton, etc without any problem. But as you know WhatsApp is the most popular messenger today and I was using it since long time on my Lumia 920, we have several groups on the same which cannot be transfer on Chaton.

Hence I need WhatsApp messenger for my both Rex 70 & Rex 90. I have mentioned 4 models above because if you guys have WhatsApp for any one of them, please provide me, I will try installing them on my phone. I really need it. Somebody please provide me direct download link for WhatsApp.

Thanks in advance.

Super Moderator

Re: Download WhatsApp messenger for Samsung Rex 60, Rex 70, Rex 80 and Rex 90

Hello S-ReX, first of all you are Welcome to TechDiscussion and Thanks for the appreciation.

I feel sad to say that unfortunately there is no WhatsApp messenger build for any of the Rex series phone because Samsung has build up these phones very old Java based operating system and as far as I know WhatsApp guys has not made any WhatsApp edition for Java running devices.

Hence, I’ll suggest you to better wait for some more time, there are several java phones in development and keeping them in mind hope they will release a WhatsApp Java edition.

Quote Originally Posted by S-ReX View Post
    Hence I need WhatsApp messenger for my both Rex 70 & Rex 90. I have mentioned 4 models above because if you guys have WhatsApp for any one of them, please provide me, I will try installing them on my phone. I really need it. Somebody please provide me direct download link for WhatsApp.
    Yeah, thats correct, there is no Whatsapp version released so far which can surely work on Samsung's Rex series. Atleast there are few WhatsApp for Nokia Asha series which works fine. By the way did yoiu tried installing version of Whatsapp on your either of our Rex phones? If not, i think yoi should give it a try. I dont have any of these phones otherwise i would tried myself and let you know the result.

What i am thinking you should atlease try out installing WhatsApp.JAD. Yeah, .jad files are usually for Java based phones. Once you will put it on your phone and tap to run, they will connect to web and download the entire appl;ication if it is available for that particluar phone or operating system. Just for a try, i am attaching the JAD file with this post, you can download from the below attachment.

Let me know if it works for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the same buddy. I will give it a try later tonight and let you know if it works. I wish it works for me

Well, i dont think there is any working whatsapp messenger for Java Phones. So far they have just launched it for iOS, Android, Symbina S60, Windows Phone and the Nokia's S40 series which is capable to run some Java apps. But that doesn't means if it is compatible with Java Apps, those app will also work on Samsung rex phones.

Hello Saanz, i tried that jad file, it dint worked .

Isn't there anyway we can make Whatsapp work on my either phones? Seems like i made a mistake buying these devices, i should have gone with other budget devices like Asha or few from Micromax and Lava brands.