Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Installing Nemesis (JellyBean 4.2.1) Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y Step By step guide

Re: Installing Nemesis (JellyBean 4.2.1) Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y Step By step guide

after doing everything its stop on logo showing samsung galaxy y
    what to do now???

Re: Installing Nemesis (JellyBean 4.2.1) Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y Step By step guide

Thank you very much 'Online' for such great tutorials. You must have shared the link here as well about your latest tutorial of installing Kitkat 4.4 on Galaxy Y S5360 so that we people here trying to get Jellybean should also know that we can now get Kitkat on our phone.

hi, i tried to change my Galaxy Y's rom a while a go but it was stock on rebooting and keeps displaying the Samsung logo for hours.

I tried to do the process but the phone showed the rebooting and displayed the Samsung logo again. i dont know what to do.

pls help me. thanks.

i did thesame but my phone stocked with samsung logo for hours!
    everytime i repeat the process the phone displays rebooting then
    samsung logo again and hang up. UNTIL NOW. pls help me what to
    do next.

Quote Originally Posted by bajajah View Post
    hi, i tried to change my Galaxy Y's rom a while a go but it was stock on rebooting and keeps displaying the Samsung logo for hours.

I tried to do the process but the phone showed the rebooting and displayed the Samsung logo again. i dont know what to do.
    Hello bajajah.
    Many times this problem occurs with most of the Custom roms, where the phone freezes at the boot logo itself. But there is nothing to panic. The best working solution for this is to repeat the process from Very Beginning again and properly. This time it will boot fine and work fine as well.

Give it a try

Hello, can u help me about the problem of my phone? because it keeps on rebooting and stucked on Galaxy Young GT-S5360 logo and again get back to Android Recovery System. Please help me about my phone problem...

Thank You....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by galgs2 View Post
    Hello, can u help me about the problem of my phone? because it keeps on rebooting and stucked on Galaxy Young GT-S5360 logo and again get back to Android Recovery System. Please help me about my phone problem...

Thank You....!!!
    If it has started after trying the above installation process, then simply restart the process again from beginning and it will be fixed.

Hello, I tried the process again and again but I have problems with wiping data/ reset, wiping Dalvik.
    It's now working everytime I wipe the data it reboots itself and I dont knw what im gonna do please help
    Thanks..

I restarted the process from beginning and nothing happens it still stucks on samung logo please help