Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: New technology offers to trace bullets from Android phone

New technology offers to trace bullets from Android phone

Some new technology recently has shown that it is now possible to track bullets from an android device. This is really weird. What is the benefit of the same? I am watching this news from warning. I thought there must be something special. But this will be more helpful for the cops. They can simply start their phone and locate from where the bullet came. Also in terms of security this matters to some extent. Or else there is no other use of it. I hope in future we can some more exclusive stuff on Android.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: New technology offers to trace bullets from Android phone

That is surely an innovation where you can track the bullet from your phone device itself. It is good in terms of havoc. It is better if people can get some application which can warn them for some incident. Like some natural disaster or some kind of accident appeared already instantly so that ample of them can change their route or reach for help.

That would be better I think. Android are a popular platform today and this kind of applications will be common. But it is better if get something more beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    That is surely an innovation where you can track the bullet from your phone device itself. It is good in terms of havoc. It is better if people can get some application which can warn them for some incident. Like some natural disaster or some kind of accident appeared already instantly so that ample of them can change their route or reach for help
    That depends on the developer what he is going to provide. According to me the major change today required is some kind of tracking application which can tell a person where his mobile is. And that must be easy. Not complicated. I had seen some tracking apps that just show you the area. They do not show you where the mobile is exactly. There must be some kind of co-ordinates that must tell us there the mobile goes and one can find it instantly. There is very few reliable gps application available.

I am looking for some kind of app that can help to send emergency notification in case of danger. I had gifted a mobile to my daughter. I am looking for some kind of app that can simply send me notification or to services in case of any danger with single tap.

That is a bit safer I think. I had found some application but they are not really helpful. I am sure in coming time something work to make android a more trusted platform as it is one of the widely used devices.

New things are added everyday in this platform. But what people are crazy about are games and applications. It is correct that there must be some essential application that can make you more secure. As mobile is the only thing that we carry with us always and it is the only device through which we can be located. So agencies must work and create application that can send instant notification about various things going around like reporting corruption or info on accident and many more things.