Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download Iron Man 3 Game for Android absolutely free

Download Iron Man 3 Game for Android absolutely free

You can now get Iron Man 3 game on Android device. The game features a flying gameplay. It is an endless flying game. There are neither levels nor any specific chapter. You can keep on collecting certain upgrades in between with various weapons. The game is available on Google Play.

Iron Man 3 is free game, you don’t need to pat anything for the same. You can download and play a few levels with awesome graphics. The game is simply based on Iron Man theme by which you can simply enjoy a series of upgrades. If you want to get Iron Man 3 from Google Play, click Here.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Download Iron Man 3 Game for Android absolutely free

I had seen the game. The download size of this game is around 735MB. Above all the game is absolutely free that offers a great advantage of having this on pc. Thanks to Gameloft.

I had kept the same on download and hope that it will be done soon. But depending on my internet bandwidth I am sure this is going to take around 4 to 5 hours and for those who are mobile network simply forget it. The game looks to be great in terms of graphics. I had seen a demo video of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by gone View Post
    I had seen the game. The download size of this game is around 735MB. Above all the game is absolutely free that offers a great advantage of having this on pc. Thanks to Gameloft.
    To play the same you will need to download it in a high speed broadband connection. It is correct that the game has a huge file size to download. But the game is simply awesome. The game has a nice endless flying mode where you can fly through various locations and simply get rid of obstacles in between. Iron Man can fly, use laser to blast objects, dodge and do a number of tactics instantly to move ahead on the track. The game is loaded with number of various updates also.

Gameloft is one of the best game developers for android. They are just giving something very unique for free. Similar kinds of games on Android are simply more costly compare to others. While it is just offering a high end graphic at no cost. Even I am downloading the same.

The graphic output is simply stunning. I was actually expecting a bit more changes in the story line. Something based on chapters and level. That will be catchier I think. But yet there is not found.

If you check the game feature you cannot stay back from download. The game offers you to upgrade 18 different suits and many things. You can use them to fly out in endless mode and keep on breaking your own existing records. Also there is a research lab where you can upgrade your powers and armors instantly. The game is quiet easy play. But the stunning graphics just make it extremely unique. Just saw the trailer. I think the game might not work well on older devices. It needs a good gpu support.