Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Leaked specification of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 3 8.0

Leaked specification of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 3 8.0

Hey guys, here is a good news for Samsung Fans. Samsung is soon planning to release the 3rd generation of Galaxy Tab. The model numbers are Tab 3 10.1 and Tab 3 8.0. The first one features a 10inch screen and the other features an 8inch screen. This time Samsung has extended the screen size to 8inch instead of a regular 7inch tablet. Both will be powered by 1.5GHz dual-core and 1GB RAM. The internal storage lies around 16GB with dual camera support. A 1MP camera lies on front and 3MP lies on the backside. The prices are not yet revealed.

Re: Leaked specification of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 3 8.0

That is the reason why Samsung has dropped the price of Galaxy Tab 2. The non-sim edition is sold for Rs.10K which is one of the best tablets at that price range. I had checked out the difference between both.

It lies in the battery and screen size while everything else is just better. This time having a dual core processor on the same is simply great enough to get an ideal device choice. I am really willing to see the tablet in future and I hope the price of the same lies around budget.

Quote Originally Posted by newway01 View Post
    The prices are not yet revealed.
    Do not expect that. The tab might easily cross Rs.20K. First when Tab 2 was released it was sold for some Rs.21K. Then it felled down to almost 50%.

Now the new one on the initial release will be surely very costly. But I will say one thing that Samsung scolds the best device in the market. With smooth interface, great looks and nice hardware support the output on the same is awesome. When I checked other tablets, no one can beat Galaxy Tab while the upcoming 10inch will be better to some extent.

Hey guys.. what are you all talking here? Leaked Specs? leaked Price? Stop assuming guys. One of those tab is already released and also available for Pre-order on official Samsung Store. The price is also revealed, it is Rs. 30K. Check the news and get more info about the tab here:

Samsung Galaxy Note 510 8-Inch Tab now available for pre-order at Rs. 30,990

The tabs will come with the latest Android Jellybean OS. This time the internal memory is more extended to 16GB. I found the tablet great. I found the exact difference between both the models. The 10inch model will have 7,000 mAh battery and 8inch one will have 4,500 mAh battery. So that makes the difference while other things are quiet similar. The tablets are awesome and simply great with nice advantage and features. I hope this to be released soon with great price tag.

1.5inch Dual Core CPU will be simply great to have nice gaming support on the tablet. It is quiet better I think. Does anyone know about the sim edition? I too saw the same thing on web where the news is basically based on the launch and hardware config.

There is no information provided on the sim slot or other connectivity support. I am sure this tablet will be simply great in terms of performance and output. This time a better hardware config will make to perform better.