Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: New features of Galaxy S4 includes enhanced photo quality and sharing

New features of Galaxy S4 includes enhanced photo quality and sharing

The new Samsung S4 pretends to have some outstanding features for photos capturing. The enhanced camera will be capable of giving the best photo quality and some 3D views also. Camera is widely used on mobile phone and you can see that slowly many manufacturers are working hard to give the best quality camera device in the market. But along with that it also matters what functionality will be added. As per a leak report the device will have 13 Megapixel camera supported by Sony Exmor RS Camera module Samsung Orb feature.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: New features of Galaxy S4 includes enhanced photo quality and sharing

Galaxy S4 is already announced in international market as well as in India. But yet the phone is not finally in the hands of people. The phone is surely loaded with tons of new things that are going to make it a tough competitor. There is no clear information yet available on the device status.

I had seen a ample video of the same on YouTube where I found the camera output was just awesome. The camera has more stabilization and ample of nice output in giving crystal clear images instantly.

Samsung Orb is just a rumor. There is no clear information available on the same. The Orb will offer a 360degree photo capture feature. This works really nice. And yet no other mobile manufacturer has worked on it. What we can commonly see is Panorama images. But 360 view is still missing. The specification of the phone is not yet provided on the official site of Samsung. So that is why we need to wait back to find out what it is actually going to provide. I am sure this one would be one of the best devices in market.

After searching about Orb on the web I found that Galaxy S3 camera is also capable of getting that feature. I tried to search for some kind of application or update that can help me to add the feature in S3. But nothing is found. It really possible to have some features of Galaxy S4 on S3 but for that I think we might need to add them separately or after release when someone can crack the ROM of S4 and release it on web, then that would make the job more easier.

It is only possible if Samsung can give some official updates for Galaxy S3. Then you might get all the features and updates directly on the device. While right now there is no chance of getting the same. The device looks a bit cooler and better. You can check out the launch video. I had seen nothing about orb on the same. I am still waiting forward to get more details on the new device. I hope there will be something great still missing to come out.