Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Lenovo launches IdeaPad Lynx K3011 in India for Rs.51,990

Lenovo launches IdeaPad Lynx K3011 in India for Rs.51,990

Lenovo has recently launched a convertible tablet pc IdeaPad Lynx K3011 for Rs.51,990 in India. It is a windows tablet which features a nice 11.6 IPS display. The tab has awesome output with great performance ability. It is a hybrid tablet that offers you to use the same as laptop also. This time ideapad features a removable keyboard dock. You can simply hook the tablet on it when you need the keyboard or else you can simply carry it along with you. Having Windows 8 OS the tab has great features.

Re: Lenovo launches IdeaPad Lynx K3011 in India for Rs.51,990

This time it looks like Lenovo has work hard on the design as well. Unlike Ideapad Yoga where you cannot remove the keyboard, in Lynx you can simply carry it with you. I had seen the design. I am not able to understand one thing. Why windows tablet are so costly.

They can never ever beat android if coming at such a high cost. It is a bit complicated to afford windows product due to high cost. I hope the tablet will be better in terms of performance and output.

Lynx K3011 offers a 1.8 GHz Dual Core Intel atom processor. The ram is around 2GB. The body offers you two usb ports with a micro sd card slot connectivity. The display brightness is around 400NITS which is quiet great for movies. There is a single camera in the tablet. A 2MP camera lies on the front side. That's all. The tablet has a great design and with Intel processor it is also better in performance. Having a usb port directly on the body itself allows you to use keyboard and mouse also.

Here is the complete list of specifications:

• Windows 8 Operating system
    • 11.6" Multi-touch capacitive 2D 10-point IPS screen.
    • 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
    • Intel Clover Trail-W Dual-Core 1.8 Ghz processor.
    • 2.0 megapixel, Front.
    • WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, BT 4.0.
    • Micro-USB, MicroSD card, Micro HDMI Out, Audio combo jack.
    • G-sensor, ALS, Proximity, E-compass, Gyro sensor, Digital MIC Array x2.
    • 8 hours (tablet), 8 hours (Dock).

Windows tablet looks a bit more professional compare to Android. They have better design. I had seen a Dell Tablet recently. It was awesome. The tablet has 10inch screen with Intel Core i3 processor. It was really costly. Compare to that Lynx is bigger.

I had seen on web some tablet products which are running on windows 8 platform also has Intel Core i5 cpu and around 1.5GB of video memory. Once this tablet gets a proper graphic memory I am sure they will replace laptops.

You are right to some extent. Today there are ample of hybrid tablets in the market that allows you to have a nice interface and rich output. Having a windows tablet offers you easy way of using number of things. They are bit more professional. The only problem lies here is with the price. And I do not think in future there will be any difference in the price. They are costly and also deliver features on the basis of amount charged for it. But still I prefer to go with some more reasonable models available in the market.