Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dead Island Riptide save game Download for PC

Dead Island Riptide save game Download for PC

Seems like something is wrong either with my PC or my Dead Island Riptide copy. I bought this game today itself and so far i have completed over two chapters. After playing for long hours finally i noticed that my game progress is not saved. When i restarted the game for the next time it started from beginning and there was nothing in the option to load the save game. This was really annoying.

Is it just me or anyone else faced this Save problem? Also can anyone here please provide me Save Game for Dead island Riptide? I need it badly. Hoping for help.

Re: Dead Island Riptide save game Download for PC

As the game is launched just today, it is nearly impossible for anyone to upload the save game so soon. Most of the people might have not even received their game copies, playing is too far. So i will suggest you to check back by tomorrow same time, hope somebody will surely attached their saves.

By the way did you checked your save folder if there are any file named such as save_01 or something. If yes, then your game is saving the progress but as you said you are not able to load the saves, there might be some another problem. I will suggest you to better backup the save files and re-install the game to make it work properly. I can say this because you seem to be alone with this problem as i haven't found any such report from any gamer having save problem with Dead Island Riptide.

Better backup the save files and re-install the game. let me know the results.

Hey guys, i dont have the Save Game but i do found the Game Trainer for Dead Island Riptide. Trainers are like a small cheat which offers you extra ammo, extra life, and many such stuffs which helps you move ahead in the game more easily. So if anyone looking for Dead Island Riptide Game trainer, download from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I will suggest you to better backup the save files and re-install the game to make it work properly. I can say this because you seem to be alone with this problem as i haven't found any such report from any gamer having save problem with Dead Island Riptide.
    Thanks for the help gamer. But can you also please tell me which folder i can find the save game files to backup? I tried out searching My Documents folder but dint found anything related to the game. Please help. I am gonna re-install it right now.

Thanks again.

Just check the following Article having the locations for Save Game depending on the Game's version:

Dead Island Riptide Save Locations

Hy guys even i lost my saves of last two hours. I was in the chapter no 3 while i stopped playing in the game today morning and now in the evening when i tried to continue, it started from mid second chapter. I remember it took me about 2 hours to reach from 2nd to 3 chapter and i dont want to play it again. So i request if anyone is having Save Game for Chpater 3 please share with me. I need it badly.

Thank you.

Hello Gamers. Just signed up to share my Save Game file with you as i have got many helps from you all in past. Payback :-*

Guys looking for Dead Island Riptide save game for PC version can download the same from the attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMan View Post
    Hello Gamers. Just signed up to share my Save Game file with you as i have got many helps from you all in past. Payback :-*

Guys looking for Dead Island Riptide save game for PC version can download the same from the attachment below.
    You are Welcome to TechDiscussion community, DeadMan and thanks for the appreciation as well as sharing your Save game files here.

But subject to our customers Satisfaction and Safety, i would like to tell our users to please backup your original save game files before trying out any downloaded save games from web, including the above one as it has been not tested by us.

Thanks.

No problem buddy.. that file is working very fine for me, hence i shared it here.

Hello Friends, is my 100% completed Save Files for Dead Island Riptide PC version. I played the the game on hard mode with all weapons and chapters unlocked. You will surely like the save files. If anyone needs, download it from below. Just for the safer side, you should always backup your original Save files before replacing with the downloaded ones. For the rest, let me know if you face any problem or need anymore help.
    Attached Files Attached Files