Thread: Dead Island Riptide PC save game location

Dead Island Riptide PC save game location

Hope some one else playing Dead Island Riptide here. I installed the game today (very first day) as i became a huge fan of this game since its first title (Dead Island). Killing the zombies was great fun. Anyway, i have a problem here and need some help from you all guys. I have a Windows 7 gaming PC updated with all drivers already before installing Dead Island Riptide. Also game's installation went fine without any problem or error but after playing the game for about 2 hours, suddenly my PC crashed. I was unable to copy the BSOD error as the screen splashed for just few seconds and PC restarted. Thats ok.. i will check out the BSOD later but the problem here is when i launched the game again, it started from the very beginning though i had completed the first chapter before the crash.

Let me tell you that first chapter of this second dead island is too long and it will be pain to play it again from beginning. So i there is a proble somwhere which is precenting the game to load the saves. Hence i want to check if my game progress was saved properly. If it is there, i will re-install my game and try loading the save files.

I request you guys to please provide me the Directory/location where Dead Island Riptide saves the game progress. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Dead Island Riptide PC save game location

Hello nasss, as i can see this is your very first post, you are welcome to TechDiscussion.

As far as your query is concerned, you dint mentioned if you are playing the game on Steam or on local PC? Anyways, If you are playing it on Steam then it should be at the following location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<id>\91xxxx\remote\out\save\s a v_0.sav

And if you are playing it on your local PC (Windows 7), save games should be at the following path:

C:/Users/<username>/Local Settings/Application Data/

Hop it helps

Thank you very much for the Welcome and the help buddy. As of now i am trying to repair my system. Once it is up, i &#039;ll check that locations. Hope i get the files. I really dont want to play it from beginning again.

Do we have save game for Riptide ? I dont know how but my saves are unable to load saying 'Saves are Corrupted'. Any idea?

If anyone playing this, please share you save files. Nasss can you the same please?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Smith View Post
    Do we have save game for Riptide ? I dont know how but my saves are unable to load saying 'Saves are Corrupted'. Any idea?

If anyone playing this, please share you save files. Nasss can you the same please?
    Hello Paul, just try out the one attached here : Save Game Dead Island Riptide

Problem Solved Play With A New Character and it when you go to the 1st chapter and quit anywhere it will auto save