Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Sony launches Essential PS3 Game Pack for Rs. 999

Sony launches Essential PS3 Game Pack for Rs. 999

If you own a Playstation 3 then you must surely buy the new Essential Game pack by Sony. There are about 12 games in it which are sold for Rs.999 per game. It does included latest game but popular titles. Games which are included in the pack are God of War Collection Volume 1 & 2, God of War 3, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, Motorstorm Apocalypse, and Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves, heavy Rain Move Edition, Sports Champions and The Fight.

I think these are worth playing games on PS3 that also at reasonable price.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Sony launches Essential PS3 Game Pack for Rs. 999

That looks cool. This might be first time we are getting the game at such a reasonable rate while I was already searching for some cheap games but not able to find. I will exclude GOW 1 & 2 as I had played them already. I will prefer to go for Kill Zone and MotorStorm.

I hope the games are great. Is this offer is having some kind of limitation. Because later I am going to go for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. It will be a bit over budget if I go for all the game instantly at one time.

If you go on online shopping website like olx you can find used ps3 games. These are sold at extremely low cost. I think there must be some kind of community on web or some kind of site that can help us to sell used game. That will be beneficial to some extent.

It is common that once you play the game you will be not going to play that back soon. So we can simply exchange that at a reasonable price range and have some new games in the collection. I had seen many people are selling used game on web.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Games which are included in the pack are God of War Collection Volume 1 & 2, God of War 3, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, Motorstorm Apocalypse, and Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves, heavy Rain Move Edition, Sports Champions and The Fight.
    Games are still very costly in India. That Essential pack will give some relief. But it is having all outdated games. I will still love to buy all the edition of God of War and Uncharted 2 with the same. I am also looking for some place that can give me information on getting used game on the web. But it looks complicated to find and the place where you had mentioned have costly games. They are selling it around 80% of the actual sale price. So it is simply better to buy new one.

Is there any news on more Essential Game Pack by Sony? This is the first one and I am sure there will be more available in the future. Right now there is nothing for me in the list. I am waiting for more new games.

Compare to the disc, there must be some way by which we can get the direct download at a cheaper price. The downloadable content is also costly and very near to the disc price. There is no different at all. I will wait back for more offers. I hope Sony would add more games under Essentials Pack.