Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: LG Optimus G2 is going to offer more performance than Galaxy S4

LG Optimus G2 is going to offer more performance than Galaxy S4

LG Optimus G2 is set to be released soon with new enhancements this time. It looks like LG is really working hard in delivering some device that is going to cross every hardware limit. The device is termed as faster than any upcoming high end Smartphones. While the specification for the same is not yet cleared. The handset is going to give out great output in terms of performance and gaming.

Many have said that this phone is going to be fastest Android Smartphone in the market beating other brands easily. We will find out soon how powerful it is.

Re: LG Optimus G2 is going to offer more performance than Galaxy S4

I am waiting for the hardware specs. Samsung Galaxy S4 is going to have Octa Core cpu that makes it best with 2GB ram and power gpu. What more LG Optimus G2 can give?

Without getting the right hardware confirmation it is not easy to say that this device is going to be the fastest one. I am seeing rumors on the same from few couple of months but yet the device is official confirmed.

I hope there will be some better enhancement this time in LG devices. LG has not yet able to make a proper place in the market in terms of android product.

There is just no clear information on the hardware specs. But this phone is termed as best then surely it is going to have unique features. Till today we can see the devices comes with maximum 1.5 or 1.7 GHz process and 2GB ram.

But LG Optimus G2 is planned to have 2.3 GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 800 processor. The ram will be same 2GB. While in terms of camera this device is going to have 13MP camera. The device is simply going to have some great stuff due to which it is termed as best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Jason View Post
    I am waiting for the hardware specs. Samsung Galaxy S4 is going to have Octa Core cpu that makes it best with 2GB ram and power gpu. What more LG Optimus G2 can give?
    Hey guys, here is the expected specifications of the device:

• Display: 5-Inch Full HD LCD Capacitive Touch screen with Multi Touch
    • Resolution: 1920 X 1080 pixels resolution
    • CPU: Quad-core 2.0 or 2.5 GHz Krait processor, Qualcomm’s MSM8974
    • RAM: 2GB of RAM
    • Storage: Not confirmed
    • Camera: 13 Megapixel Rear Camera , 2 MP Front facing Camera
    • GPU: Adreno 320
    • Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, DNLA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC

That looks really awesome. LG looks like to be working hard for making some extremely unique device. As we had seen that Samsung has already covered a good market share and to beat that many manufacturers are trying hard to release the best mobile in market with highest configuration.

Compare to other devices Galaxy S4 is the most waited device. It is just having something special in terms of hardware and performance also. The device will be better I think.

You cannot say that for sure. There is no device yet announced which is going to break the 1.7 GHz limit. And here LG is going to release a device that will have 2.3 GHz processor. That means simply great. Having that much processor power in the market makes it best and it will simply fail ample of high end device.

The price here also matters the most. Depending on the budget the mobile will be termed while in performance it simply looks great enough.

Do you mean LG Optimus G Pro, by any chance?

I hear it is quite a capable phone. Featurewise, S4 will have a lot more features - but I guess the LG Optimus G Pro will be able to hold up.