Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to access / bypass blocked sites on Android

How to access / bypass blocked sites on Android

Hi friends, I wanted to know how can we access block sites on android. I am having an android device. I am connected to my university network. There are certain website like facebook which is blocked on our network.. I want some help to access the same through my phone. I can access those sites on my pc using a proxy but on android I am not really sure about using it. It looks android is having a very few amount of application which can provide such features. Can anyone help me here to access block site on android?

Thanks in advance.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to access / bypass blocked sites on Android

Did you try the FaceBook application? I think that will work because in the router settings you can block a website through keyboard or domain name. But if there is an application available for the same, you can use that to check your recent updates.

Hence I will suggest you to simply download and install facebook application on your mobile device from Google Play and then test back. It should work fine. Go on Google play and search for some application that can allow you to access block website. I am sure that will be more helpful.

There are apps available for accessing block site. One of them is HotSpot Shield VPN.

This is one of the most popular vpn applications available that you can use to access blocked website. It works really well. It works on older version of android also. The app offers you hotspot support feature by which you can surf on other devices securely. Also you can simply access blocked website like facebook, youtube, etc. It is very convenient to use and has ample of integrated features.

Did you searched for proxy application on Google Play? I am sure they will work fine. In many protected network proxy act as a good way of accessing blocked website. While if setting is done directly through the gateway then there is no way you can access any blocked content.

One app that I had seen on Google Play which offers proxy support is Orweb: Proxy+Privacy Browser. This app works really fine and offers you to access blocked website. It has integrated proxy support and works really well.

Accessing blocked website on android is not easy. It is right that if websites are blocked through the gateway itself then you cannot access that with any application. It is just locked and you cannot do anything in that. That is why I am using a mobile data plan. That is better. When you are on wifi you can access those sites which are allowed while if you can switch to data and use facebook or other blocked sites. That is the best way of having both the stuff in your device.

i think the very simple way to bypass without any tool you should use any proxy website like unblockproxy

i am using waselpro.com it*works the best for me and i managed to make VOIP calls freely using my VPN account on my laptop and my android phone.

I am using this VPN iwasel.com/en/ it*works the best for me on my android phone and i managed to make VOIP calls freely using my VPN account. all servers are encrypted. This one worked great for me.

I have tried many ways, free and paid ways to open blocked websites, I think vpn works better than others, this is what I can recommend,try the service before you pay for it! I ordered my account from saturnvpn.com the price is great. 1Months $3.3 , 3Months $7 and 12 Months $16. It has free test account and you can try the service for free.

It supports all protocols(PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN), And you don't have to buy different accounts for different devices(use 1 account to connect on your computer and your mobile at the same time)

I am using iwasel.com. You can surf anonymously and access all blocked websites using OpenVPN and SSH tunnel.