Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon leaked before release date

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon leaked before release date

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Leaked on web after someone hacked Ubisoft's Uplay Service. The game is another new chapter of Far Cry 3 which was hacked and leaked on the web before official release time. The game is going to be available on download via Uplay service. Now somehow it is hacked due to which we are able to see the game play videos so early. You can see the game play here:

Ubisoft updated that the service is fixed and will be active still after this issue. Until now Ubisoft has to provide any directive measures for the leaked version.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

GTS

Re: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon leaked before release date

I saw that. I had downloaded it and played also. It is not so great. It just adds more to the environment while the game lies same as it is before. Its just a kind of fps gameplay. If you are willing to have a new type of gameplay on Far Cry 3 then you can simply go for the Blood Dragon. I was really expecting more from this new add-on.

I think Ubisoft might add more to this extra pack and will release it finally while the leaked version is still distributed on the web. I hope if any official version released should have more extra stuff.

This must be the first time happened with some game developer that an official dlc is being leaked on the web. This simply means that the servers used by Ubisoft are not secured. I am here worried about the information. But as confirmed by them they had fixed the problem I am not really sure about the same. Ubisoft says that the downloadable content of Blood Dragon will not be provided officially unless and until it is completely fixed. Still the download is available on torrent sites. How Ubisoft will be able to remove it completely.

That is so awful. I think it happens for the first time with Ubisoft where it faces the hacking. While the official release date for Blood Dragon is set for May 1. I really like the new chapter. It is simply unique. But somehow the leaked version is not really satisfying.

Many times hackers merge virus in such leaked game and distribute them on the web. As this thing goes viral so easily, they get easy catch. According to me it is better that you never trust on such leaked editions. They are never safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cry-sis View Post
    That is so awful. I think it happens for the first time with Ubisoft where it faces the hacking. While the official release date for Blood Dragon is set for May 1. I really like the new chapter. It is simply unique. But somehow the leaked version is not really satisfying.

Many times hackers merge virus in such leaked game and distribute them on the web. As this thing goes viral so easily, they get easy catch. According to me it is better that you never trust on such leaked editions. They are never safe.
    Who cares about that? If Ubisoft is planning to sell the dlc then this is truly a big loss. A number of time games are cracked and leaked on web via torrent only after the official release date. This is really uncool that so easily the hacker was able to enter Ubisoft servers and leaked the game.

This is really a serious issue. In future such kind of things can cause major threat to gaming industries. But at the end users are in benefit. They are just getting some exclusive pack for free.