Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download Floating widgets for android tablet and smartphones

Download Floating widgets for android tablet and smartphones

I am having Micromax Canvas HD smartphone. I want some help here to locate an app or settings by which I can add floating widgets on the screen. There are some apps and tools in the menu and I do not want to place them on the home screen. Because it gets bit laggy. There are already many things on the home screen due to which no space is left. I need some better widget app that can allow me to place as I want. I hope that will be really simple to access application instantly.

Please provide some suiggestions.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Download Floating widgets for android tablet and smartphones

You are looking for some kind of quick launch application. There is one on Google Play. It is called as Elixir. It is one of the best widget apps available on Google Play. Elixir supports almost all apps and works really nicely. It is basically recommended for high end phones because it is a bit resource intensive. Through this app you can get all the app icons instantly on your home screen as per your need. Through this you can place multiple widgets on your screen and adjust the size also. You can add icons on a grid of 7x7 that makes it long and easy to access.

I am also using the same. It is really awesome. I like the grid thing. It offers a nice way to arrange all your icons nicely and then access it.

The best thing to use this app is that it offers you option to customize the widgets as per your need. You can also configure widget background and manage the transparency. So that makes it more comfortable for using. Exilir is free to use. You can add labels on the widget. It has ample of personalization feature which makes it really unique compare to others.

Floating Widget is simply a separate application. It is designed for the home screen. It is also free and available on Google play. There are ample of widget apps available but what matters is performance.

After installing the widget settings are applied on your screen so it is essential that it must work fine. It must not make your phone to work slow. Just search for Floating Widget app on Google Play and you will find a nice application that works really fine with almost all devices.

I had that on my phone. It offers a nice way to add apps on the widgets basis. The reason to choose this app is that it offers you an option by which you can hook app with realtime feeds. Like you can hook a app with music streaming, you can add up a score card, you can view data, etc and number of various thing.

Even after so much updates it works really nicely without much issue. It is extremely light in terms of usage. You must try this out once and then check out some other stuff.