Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to recover deleted photos from Android phone

How to recover deleted photos from Android phone

I am looking for some urgent help here. I am having Galaxy Note 2 mobile phone. I accidently deleted a folder that was having more than 100 vacation photos. I was trying to delete the files from my download folder which were having lots of application. And I deleted the photos. I need some way to recover them. I hope there will be positive answers here. Those are very important photos. I tried to contact a person who fixes android issues in my area but he said he cannot do anything in that.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to recover deleted photos from Android phone

I do not think it is possible. You had deleted those photos and you must always take care while doing that. The best way to stay on the safer side is upload your photos on Picasa. I always do that. Whenever I get new photos and move the in Picasa and sync them online. So that if something happen to my device I do not require to worry about the data. Did you tried to search some recovery software .According to me there is no chance of recovery here.

Quote Originally Posted by MVP View Post
    I hope there will be positive answers here. Those are very important photos. I tried to contact a person who fixes android issues in my area but he said he cannot do anything in that.
    That is why I am using Dumpster. Recently I did the same mistake and deleted my birthday video. After that I tried numerous ways to recover the video but nothing worked. My friend recommended adding Dumpster on my phone.

It is a kind of recycle bin application for the device. Whatever you delete goes in Dumpster which is possible to recover after. So just do first thing is installing Dumpster. Loss is done and in I also agree that it is not recoverable.

zeddo

There is a tool for recovering deleted photos, videos and files from android device. It is called as iCare Data Recovery.

I am not sure whether this really works or not, but you can simply use this to locate option for file recovery and it looks to be effective. You just need to download the app. Install that in your mobile device and tap on Deep Scan Recovery. That will be more than enough to get the deleted file. It is designed for memory cards and I hope it will work in your case.

There are ample of tools like, Yodot. But there is no guarantee that it really works. Most of this application only works if you had installed them before in your device. That means before deleting the files. While after deleting there is hardly any tool that works better. It is recommended that you must simply try some of the recovery software.

If nothing works then there is no way to recover file and next time you can take precautionary measures to keep your photos safe from deleting.

Mistakenly deleted videos, images or any important folder from your Android Phone is a very common mistakes there are many people who faced this same problem and I believe that everyone wants to recover their deleted data. Recovering data is not an easy task as there is no recycle bin feature that computer have. To recover your lost data minimize the use of your phone because keep using the phone will damage you’re the hope of recovery. To get back the lost data you need powerful software. So here you have "Android Data Recovery" software that can effectively scan the whole memory of Android phone and retrieve all its data in a secure place and you can reuse it later.

It's happened to the best of us. Whether your digital camera fell into the wrong (toddler's) hands, or you had a momentary lapse of eye-hand coordination when faced with a "Delete All" message, chances are you or someone you know has accidentally deleted precious photos from a camera's memory card.
    If you want to recover deleted photos from Android phone, Android Photo Recovery can help you.

Hey, calm down first. I use a galaxy note 2, too. I was informed that if files were lost the first thing I need to do was stop adding new data, and then try a third-party program. They said it was easy to recover photos from Android phones. I suggest you to search on net and find one.

I am sorry to hear that. In my personal experiences, it is not difficult to recover deleted photos from Android phone.

1). Do not save anything new on this phone card in case of data loss.
    2). Plunge this card to your computer and apply a card data recovery tool to restore all your wanted pictures back at first.
    3). Save and back up all restored data on another drive or card in case of data recovery failure.

Note: Never forget to back up everything important well again in the future.

If you have backup on your Smart Switch, then you can use it to retrieve deleted data like photos, videos,music and more to your Android device Samsung Galaxy note 2.
    1. Run Smart Switch on your Mac and connect your Samsung device to the computer via USB cable.
    2. Switch to the “Restore” option, and select Photos and Videos you want to get back.
    3. Hit “Restore now” to start recovering. When completed, you can check photos and videos on your Samsung phone.
    Without any backup? No worry,Samsung Recovery Mac comes to help you get all back.