Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Best GPS Tracker application for android device

Best GPS Tracker application for android device

Can anyone recommend me some good Tracker application for Android devices? I am looking for some decent application that can help me to track direction. I am willing to locate some app that might work really well with my device. I keep traveling to different places. So I am looking for some kind of GPS tracking app that can help me to locate ways instantly. It is really good to use at the time of vacations. I do not want to buy any separate device here. I am having one in my phone but that works on the basis of Google Maps.

So please suggest some good Tracker Applications for Android. Thanks you.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Best GPS Tracker application for android device

The only good gps application that I had used so far is GPS Tracking Pro. It is a free app that offers you easy tracking of various locations. With real time location updates you can keep an eye on your nearby. I had installed this on my daughters mobile and I keep getting information on its location. So that makes it a bit comfortable when you are out because there you do not need to run behind them. You can find that free on Google Play. Just download that and configure it as per your need.

Quote Originally Posted by sezmalik View Post
    The only good gps application that I had used so far is GPS Tracking Pro. It is a free app that offers you easy tracking of various locations. With real time location updates you can keep an eye on your nearby. I had installed this on my daughters mobile and I keep getting information on its location. So that makes it a bit comfortable when you are out because there you do not need to run behind them. You can find that free on Google Play. Just download that and configure it as per your need.
    GPS Tracking Pro is the only good GPS app available yet. I am also using the same. It works best with gps and gives the exact location. Many gps app just gives you a circle and nearby location. But this app shows you the exact place.

It is very innovative with tons of great features. It just converts your existing phone to a gps tracker. Also this app is somewhat great for location stolen mobile phone. Just download that and test it. I am sure it will help you a lot.

If you are looking for location tracks then there is one great tool. It is just great for finding direction. It is called as Route Tracker.

It helps you to keep a track of places where you move so that you can find out from where you had started. It is good to use on new places. It shows you the location and works really well. I found the app very helpful when you go to some new place. It is also a free app and integrated with maps. I will recommend you to test the same.

There is no application great than GPS Tracking Pro. Recently I was just testing Maverick. This app just gives out weird information and to get additional feature you will need to buy the Pro version. So compare to any other app GPS Tracking Pro is one of the best one available online.

There are few apps but ample of them are locked. You will not get all the features unless you by the pro edition. And some of them are just basic gps app that you can use on Google maps also.

Mapimoapp is the easiest way to safely track and share your location with someone in real time. It allows you to share your current location with the people and circles in your contact. Mapimo is a very handy App to share your location with anyone for a specified amount of time. You can track your children or anyone by just giving a missed call to their mobiles. Mapimoapp provides an easy way to keep track of your vehicle and get information about its location.

You can download this application for free from google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mkar.map&hl=en