Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Micromax A115 Canvas 3D might cost around Rs.15,000 with 3D effect

Micromax A115 Canvas 3D might cost around Rs.15,000 with 3D effect

It is rumored that Micromax A115 Canvas 3D will cost around Rs.15,000. The cost is yet not determined neither there is complete information available on the device. The device will feature some new kind of 3D effect that makes it unique compare to others. However the phone is still under development. Recently launched Canvas HD has rocked the market with great sales record but still Micromax is planning to release the phone so soon. The new 3D interface will be capable of giving you eye popping graphics on a portable device. The screen size of the device lies around 5inch with maximum resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. There is only little information available on the hardware configuration that is Canvas 3D will be powered by Dual Core MediaTek MT6577 processor. We can hope that this would really be enough to give out optimum performance.

The same processor is also available on Canvas HD. So in terms of hardware configuration this is no great difference but what matters it the new interface and unique 3D feature they are talking about. Canvas 3D will be also support an 8MP camera with LED flash. For video calling a standard 2MP camera is offered on the front side. The mobile will work on the latest Android 4.1.2 Jellybean OS. Talking about budget price this phone is going to be great at the price of Rs.15K. The thing that matters the most here is the interface and the 3D thing which Micromax is going to provide for the first time. Yet there are no manufacturers in the market apart from LD who has given 3D device so it is bit complicated to provide information about the same. According to me this will be mostly on the basis of interface that makes the device look cooler and give much better output. So we can just wait back and watch when the device is final going to release.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Micromax A115 Canvas 3D might cost around Rs.15,000 with 3D effect

I am really waiting to see this device. Micromax with 3D effect will be really cool. But what does that really does? Does the UI will be 3D or the effects that are going to be added in the device. Or it is will be just limited to the videos. I am sure there will be something good here.

And if it is an android device with 3D effect then it will be much better. I hope to get the best performance out of it. Is anyone aware about the final release date?

Re: Micromax A115 Canvas 3D might cost around Rs.15,000 with 3D effect

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    I hope to get the best performance out of it. Is anyone aware about the final release date?
    It is still not confirmed when this device is going to be released actually. There is no final confirmation available on the same. The device might be great in terms of performance surely. It is having a quad core processor that will make it better in terms of output. I hope the device will have some new features that other manufacturers will be not giving. But there are more new budget models soon coming in the market from which Canvas 3D can face fierce competition.