Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Micromax launches Ninja A91 with 4.5 Inch display at Rs.8499/-

Micromax launches Ninja A91 with 4.5 Inch display at Rs.8499/-

India based well known manufacturer Micromax has now launched a new 4.5 inch smartphone named as “Ninja A91” with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The new phone features 4.5" capacitive screen offering 854 x 480 pixel dimensions. The phone features 1GHZ Cortex-A9 dual core processor which not very good but enough good for the performance output and as per budget device. It also contains PowerVR SGX531 GPU which clearly states that we can play some high end games comfortably on this smartphone. It comes in the budget range with ample of new features. The mobile only features a 512MB that makes the same a bit low on hardware support. At least 1GB ram and Mali 400 graphic processor is needed simply to get a better gaming output. For camera the device offers a two camera. Among which one is 5MP on the back side for decent photos and video shooting while the front side has a standard VGA camera that is enough for video chatting.

Talking about the price, there are ample of devices in the market below Rs.10,000 that are bit rich in hardware configuration and at that point Ninja A91 lands a bit lower on the expectation. The only difference is that there are chances in future to get a Jellybean update on the same. I hope the smartphone will get the new OS update that will make it richer in terms f features. There is no additional information available on the extra services on it. Ample of manufacturer are offering some additional goodies to attract the users. Micromax is well known smartphone manufacturer at the budget price and they have proved it with devices like Canvas 2 and Canvas HD. We can expect to get more enhanced devices in the coming time.

Micromax Ninja A91 Specifications:

• Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
    • Dual-SIM
    • 4.5" capacitive screen
    • 854 x 480 Resolution
    • 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core CPU
    • 512 MB RAM
    • PowerVR SGX531 GPU
    • 4 GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB microSD card
    • 5 megapixel rear and 0.3 megapixel front cameras
    • Wi-Fi with hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.5 mm audio jack, micro-USB 2.0, FM radio, No HDMI
    • 1800 mAh Li-Ion battery

Re: Micromax launches Ninja A91 with 4.5 Inch display at Rs.8499/-

Ninja A91 is a budget phone. I had seen news recently that shows that Samsung is also planning to release some budget mobile models that might give you Jellybean in future. The devices will be supported by dual core cpu and 1GB ram. If Samsung starts adding Mali 400 graphic card in the device then it will become more beneficial and must to have a device. I hope there are ample of devices in the market available that will give more performance.

I had seen that today as the new android OS is released in the market, more gaming performance is required from the devices. One of the best examples I had seen in a budget tab by LAVA called as Etab Xtron. It offers great output for gaming and also a good battery output. This is one of the best budget tablets with JellyBean available in the market. If you are ready to ignore the SIM slot then the device is enough for multimedia and 3D gaming support.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    I had seen that today as the new android OS is released in the market, more gaming performance is required from the devices. One of the best examples I had seen in a budget tab by LAVA called as Etab Xtron. It offers great output for gaming and also a good battery output. This is one of the best budget tablets with JellyBean available in the market. If you are ready to ignore the SIM slot then the device is enough for multimedia and 3D gaming support.
    Dude, what are you talking? I guess this discussion is about Smartphones and not about Tablets, right?