Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Sony Xperia Tablet Z with 2.3 GHz quad-core CPU to be launched in May

Sony Xperia Tablet Z with 2.3 GHz quad-core CPU to be launched in May

After the huge success of Xperia Z smartphone Sony is now planning to release their new Xperia Tablet Z by the end of May this year. However there is yet no announcement of the final date. The tablet will feature a high end output for extreme gaming performance and stylish design. A full 10.1" HD screen powered by Mobile Bravia Engine making it the best HD screen in the market. Screen output is extremely vibrant with great quality video viewing. Along with the same adding durable features of Xperia Z smartphone this device is also water proof just like the smartphone, Xperia Z. It is rugged tablet which is capable of giving out great performance with extremely durable body. The price of the tablet is not yet confirmed but you can find the complete feature list on the official website. It is in news that the tablet will be available for pre-order on the official website once it is finally released in the market. Sony Xperia Z can be one of the top tablet models in the market with great look and durable design.

In terms of hardware configuration the tablet will be powered with quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU, with 2.3 GHz clock speed which makes the device great in terms of performance. The memory used in the device will be 2GB instead of 1GB which is commonly used in many devices. The internal storage provided will be either 32 or 64GB. And on the same hand the expandable supports upto 64GB. For camera the tablet features 8 Megapixel camera with 16x zoom. It has a 6000 mAh battery which gives is exceptionally great time for doing a number of different task like playing games, watching movies and doing lot more other stuff. With the latest OS and stylish look the tablet performs really great.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Sony Xperia Tablet Z with 2.3 GHz quad-core CPU to be launched in May

I am sure this will be an extremely costly device. As per the specs you had mentioned it is not a cheap tablet at all. There is no tablet in the market that offers you that much hardware specification; I mean 2.3GHz processor and 2GB of RAM. 8MP camera with 16x zoom is awesome on other hand.

I had seen some images of this tablet on the official site of Sony and I can say it is a great tablet I had seen so far. Something far better than iPad I think. I hope the price lies in the budget range.

Re: Sony Xperia Tablet Z with 2.3 GHz quad-core CPU to be launched in May

Quote Originally Posted by Test User View Post
    I hope the price lies in the budget range.
    I do not think so. I think this tablet will surely go above 20K. The only branded budget tablet in the market with great features is Nexus 7. You cannot find anything like this. A nice 7 inch tablet with great features and durable body also. But compare to that Sony Xperia Tablet Z is bigger and better. It is good for those who need a cool device and great performance also. I am sure that device will really perform better with 3D games and connectivity options.