Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download Moborobo an offline desktop manager and App Store for all Android devices

Download Moborobo an offline desktop manager and App Store for all Android devices

Google Play offers you a web based access to download and install application on your android device. Even after restoring your phone to default factory settings you can simply go in My Apps in your account and get back all your pre-installed application. What if you get an offline version of Google Play type application to manage apps of your device?

Moborobo is something similar to that. It is Desktop Management software that allows you to install new application in your devices. It also offers you some more additional options. You can manage your data, themes and many more stuffs. Moborobo is extremely easy to use tool that is available for free. The tool features several free games. It has an app store like interface through which you can keep on adding new games on your device and make ample of customization software. It will be right to say that Moborobo is a kind of first PC suite software for Android.

With simple to use interface it is all in one pc manager. The installation size is just 19MB with driver updates for your device which is a common issue with ample of tablet and smartphone that are manufactured by alien brands. You cannot find appropriate drivers for it. Through Moborobo, the drivers are updated automatically and you can use it for adding apps. The tool supports both USB and WiFi connectivity. It syncs your device with the desktop tool so that you can keep your data backup also.

The tool offers a Mobo Daemon application which is like a bar code scanner that helps you to download applications from the Moborobo app store. You just need to connect your device via USB to your pc and enable USB debugging mode so that Moborobo can identify the device.

You can Download Moborobo for Windows from here.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Download Moborobo an offline desktop manager and App Store for all Android devices

I tested that. I did not find it much effective. But it is good for those who are not having any kind of updates for their devices. I am having Samsung Galaxy Tab which is better in terms of connectivity and does not require this kind of stuff. But if you are having a distinct tablet or Android phone then this tool can act as a good pc suite for your pc. Moborobo features a nice way of taking data backup and restoring the same. I am sure that will be a helpful to some extent.

Re: Download Moborobo an offline desktop manager and App Store for all Android devices

Thanks for giving suggestion on this app. I just downloaded it. I am having an android phone from local manufacturer. I was looking for reasonable software that can help me to keep my contacts backup. I was able to do the same through internal app, but somehow it is much easier with the desktop tool. The good thing about this tool is that it allows improving the phone’s performance by wiping out the cache of removed applications.