Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Apple will start the production of new iPhone soon

Apple will start the production of new iPhone soon

It is in the news that new iPhone production will began the first quarter of this year. And they planning to launch the device might in or after summer. There is no final confirmation yet what the next iPhone is going to provide new to users. But it is being assumed that this device will be having something unique. Surely there is a now fierce competition in the market that is going to affect the sales, but as we had seen every time iPhone is the most lovable device around the globe.

Even after being a costly stuff it is sold on high ratios. The next iPhone is being expected to be better and lighter in design. Apple is using some tactics to beat Android this time. After Android flourished the mobile platform, gaming and app usage increased at a high percentage. With each upgrade Android is giving more to its users at a very reasonable price. To beat the same Apple will need to use some killer strategy. It looks the new phone will be more bended towards gaming.

The rumors yet not specify anything about iPhone but there is leaked information that this new device will be loaded with a much powerful processor than others and there is a huge improvement in the camera. Photography and performance are the two prime features which will be upgraded to maximum. Still I am waiting for the final specification that offers more highlight about the device. In terms of storage also iPhone might be better to give more space this time. The toughest rival today is Android that delivers a rich interface at a budget price and even the high end smartphones are running on the same. So to meet the end requirement iPhone will have to do something far more better.

Re: Apple will start the production of new iPhone soon

So are you saying that Apple is planning to thrash the prices this time? They must create budget phones so that others can also buy. No doubt iPhone is an awesome device, but due to such high price range most of the people cannot afford and hence it cannot be sold worldwide.

It looks Apple is just interested on the mode that is sold mostly in US while others need to pay a more costly price. This time Apple changed it strategy by introducing iPhone mini. But still the cost is not at all reasonable. I can say this if we compare the iPad mini with Nexus 7 tablets. I hope Apple will work on it.

Re: Apple will start the production of new iPhone soon

Quote Originally Posted by The Nexus View Post
    It looks Apple is just interested on the mode that is sold mostly in US while others need to pay a more costly price. This time Apple changed it strategy by introducing iPhone mini. But still the cost is not at all reasonable. I can say this if we compare the iPad mini with Nexus 7 tablets. I hope Apple will work on it.
    iPhone will not only get competition from other devices but also from the hardware configuration. I had seen recently a budget mobile was released with Octa core processor. They are just breaking the limits of single and dual core cpu in the market and hd gaming is getting more possibilities here. Affordable word does not lie in the dictionary of Apple. They give unique products but also they charge for the same. So if you need to buy it you must make your mind ready for high price.