Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Brand new Google Chrome v26 for Android with new features

Brand new Google Chrome v26 for Android with new features

Android devices just got a fresh update of Chrome. It is not finally provided but soon it is going to release for public. The edition of this browser will be 26 which is a far more stable edition for Android devices so far. The older edition has ample of bugs problem with surfing and also lack stability. But as the new edition is developed it will offer more enhanced feature compare to regular browser. The launch/response time will be faster and better. The interface is tweaked and made simple for different users. This new browser features major changes in performance and stability. That is one of the common bug when you use browser and open multiple pages. The more pages you open the more memory it occupies. But the new Chrome is meant for Android user to enhance the surfing experience. It is loaded with an auto sync feature that syncs your password and remembers the same.

Security point of view also it is better and cooler than others. AutoFill sync is also added with tons of accessibility options that make the browser to work well for longer time. But there is no final feature list available yet. The team looks like still working on the same. This time the app integration is what I am looking forward for. Google Chrome web store. I tested a few app on the same that does looks to be working well. The two important features which were leaked was password sync and autofill. The same is a bit common with other browser also. I am expecting to get a bit more performance benefit over video streaming and I am sure it will give a better outupt.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Brand new Google Chrome v26 for Android with new features

I am not using Chrome but willing to go for the new edition. I found Opera Mini as one of the best browser for tablet pc. There are many benefits of using Opera Mini. First it gives you choice to save the file on your favorite location as per your choice while this is not found in other devices.

You can simply through integrated download manager can save the file at your favorite location. I had used Firefox also. But it looks a bit heavy on tablet interface.

Re: Brand new Google Chrome v26 for Android with new features

If you need a more organized browser then look for UC browser. Compare to that Chrome offers you blazing fast speed in usage. On a good Wi-Fi internet it just work like you are using it on a desktop pc. It offers you simple download management and additional security features. There are many browsers for Android and I found this two as the best. I hope the new chrome will be more better in terms of features.