Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung planning to release MEGA size smartphones with better hardware and display

Samsung planning to release MEGA size smartphones with better hardware and display

Samsung is going to release soon a series of Mega Smartphone that will offer much better performance and great output. Already rocked with Galaxy series the new devices promise more power and performance. The first two models which are planned to release under this series are Galaxy Mega GT-I9152 and Galaxy Mega GT-I9200. There is no price confirmation available on the same. The first one Galaxy Mega GT-I9152 will offer a 5.8inch screen. That makes it a big bigger compared to other devices including the largest Galaxy Note 2. And the second one Mega GT-I9200 will be having a much larger screen of about 6.3 inch. So you can simply imagine the output. There is no final confirmation available on the device release. Based on the screen size I am sure the device will be loaded with atleast minimum quad core processor. Recent rumors states that Octa core processors are being implement to give mobile pc like power. But yet reports are not claiming anything.

The specification is what the matters most here that will help us to compare the device with others. That makes it better in terms of output. So it is still pending to find out what they are going to offer and above all what will be actual prices. It is essential that Samsung should keep the price at prescribed rate that define the device value for money product. Still Galaxy S3, Note 2 and now Galaxy S4 are the three top phones which are dominating the market and giving out the best that others can’t at an unexpected price. If Galaxy Mega will be loaded with Octa Core processors, I am sure the price will be much higher. The phones are yet not finalized so there is no use of discussing on assumptions.

Re: Samsung planning to release MEGA size smartphones with better hardware and display

According to me the new upcoming Galaxy Mega is termed as the new Galaxy S series phone. However thee is yet no clear information available about the same. Some News sites are just discussion on the features. Samsung has officially not provided any information on it. The mobile phone looks to be having a great interface this time and might benefit from the upcoming Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie os. Still we will have to wait for long time. Galaxy S4 is just out in the market and there is no clear confirmation of any upcoming models.

Re: Samsung planning to release MEGA size smartphones with better hardware and display

6.3inch display would be a really big size phone. It looks like Samsung is going to be at the top of smartphones with bigger size and don’t want competitors in the market.

There are hardly any devices available in the market which has such a huge screen size and surely to work on that Samsung will need to add a good GPU also. I hope that we will get the feature of this phone soon that will tells us more about the same. The phone surely will be rocking if released at a reasonable budge.